PDA

View Full Version : Pirates currently interviewing!!

marai
06-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Do you love to spend your weekends skiing or boarding? Are you looking to hang with a great bunch a people? Do you appreciate fine food and free flowing spirits? If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then we want to talk to you! The Pirate House, one of the more exciting and notorious houses in the valley is looking for one new buccaneer to sign on to pillage and burn the mountainside during the 2008-2009 season. The current crew is made up 7 enjoyable, funny, spontaneous pirates between the ages of 35 and 42. If you are interested in being a part of this hearty crew than please send an email to mrvpirates@comcast.net and someone will get back to you pretty quick. Have a great summer and remember, dead men tell no tales!

summitchallenger
06-04-2008, 07:48 PM
So does this have anything to do with the Jolly Rogers I see flying on the lifts at Mt Ellen?

shadyjay
06-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Wow... good observation... always wondered about that!

Mt Ellen... home of the pirates

AArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh
8)

win
06-06-2008, 12:24 PM
We would like to establish a ski house page on the Sugarbush web site similar to what Killington has on theirs. If this is of interest, please email me at wsmith@sugarbush.com and we can discuss further. I already have some interest.

quadburn
06-06-2008, 02:07 PM
http://www.postimage.org/Pq2ghagA.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq2ghagA)

shadyjay
06-06-2008, 02:33 PM
All of a sudden, i'm hungry for some pizza or some fries from the place in bristol where i saw that poster on the wall!

BushMogulMaster
06-06-2008, 03:53 PM
So does this have anything to do with the Jolly Rogers I see flying on the lifts at Mt Ellen?

Nope... that's probably lift ops :)

Long story...

Treeskier
06-06-2008, 06:27 PM
If you want to look down onto Pirate's cove we are also interviewing winter pilots/skiers. Win we would be interested in your offer also. If you are interested in winter membership contact Treeskier. 1_info_2@ShupeStudios.com

~21 weekends till Fall snow :)

Lostone
06-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Surprising to see people recruiting so early, tho I can't say it is a bad idea. :wink:

We would like to establish a ski house page on the Sugarbush web site similar to what Killington has on theirs.

I think that is a great idea. The last year I skied Killington, I was in a ski house off the access road. I was surprised to find there was quite a ski house community. Toward the end of the year, there was a ski house weekend. They had a race, a barbeque, and a big party at the end of the day.

I think that getting the ski house community to get together would be good, here, too. :wink:

Plowboy
06-07-2008, 06:51 AM
I've heard of club XTASKI, but Pirates? Hmmmmmm?

Hawk
06-07-2008, 10:47 AM
"but Pirates?"

LOL..... :lol:

Treeskier
06-08-2008, 04:51 PM
To the people who emailed me. My server crashed an I lost the emails from you. Please resend. 1_INFO_2@ShupeStudios.com Thanks

EXskier
06-23-2008, 04:47 PM
I won't mention our name but we are made of up of 30 something singles and couples. Its a great house, 5 minutes from the mountain, with great people at a very reasonable price for the season.

sugarbushskier@hotmail.com

barkbiter
06-23-2008, 06:53 PM
"but Pirates?"

LOL..... :lol:

" but pirates " ???? This whole thread is like a dirt ranch rodeo. ARRRRRRRGHHHHHH !!!!!!!

elinstad
08-18-2008, 03:23 PM
bump

Dawn Patrol
09-29-2008, 03:12 PM
So wait.. Let me get this straight.. We have the Bush Pilots, and the But Pirates?? Whats all this 'interviewing' going on here anyway?