PDA

View Full Version : Many, MANY Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

summitchallenger
05-05-2008, 09:24 AM
Though the weather sucked this weekend, the skiing was great and the fact that SB opened for BOTH days was great. Lots of happy die hard skiers and riders there both days. Lots of smiling faces. God gave us Gore Tex for this kind of weather folks, and I used mine. Well worth it. I was quite impressed.

Thanks to the Lifties.

Thanks to the Patrol.

Thanks to the Mountain Ops Team (amazing).

Thanks to Win.

win
05-05-2008, 09:50 AM
You beat me to it. I want to thank all of you for your loyalty and support this season and for your constructive suggestions and thoughts. It was a great 162 day season, and I am very proud of the job our team did the entire winter. They really care about making everyone's experience here as good as it can be. The final days were just one example of their dedication and hard work.

Less than 200 days until you can have lift accessed sking and riding again.

Until then enjoy what we are offering in the warmer months here at The Bush!

Tin Woodsman
05-05-2008, 10:19 AM
You beat me to it. I want to thank all of you for your loyalty and support this season and for your constructive suggestions and thoughts. It was a great 162 day season, and I am very proud of the job our team did the entire winter. They really care about making everyone's experience here as good as it can be. The final days were just one example of their dedication and hard work.

Less than 200 days until you can have lift accessed sking and riding again.

Until then enjoy what we are offering in the warmer months here at The Bush!

Thanks Win! Yet another fantastic winter in the books.

Can you provide us with a run down of what visitors to the mountain should expect this summer in terms of programs, events activities and upgrades?

ski_resort_observer
05-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Can you provide us with a run down of what visitors to the mountain should expect this summer in terms of programs, events activities and upgrades?

http://www.sugarbush.com/vermont-activities-events/summer-sports

Last summer was the first summer in several years that the Bush had a lift running and other mountain activities. It was a great " first year" and looking forward to an even better one this summer.

Personal summer event - I will beat lostone at least once in disc golf.

summitchallenger
05-05-2008, 01:02 PM

http://www.sugarbush.com/vermont-activities-events/summer-sports

Last summer was the first summer in several years that the Bush had a lift running and other mountain activities. It was a great " first year" and looking forward to an even better one this summer.

Yesterday Lostone spent more time talking about the DISC GOLF than skiing....

skibum1321
05-05-2008, 01:13 PM
I also want to thank everyone at Sugarbush. Next season I'm looking forward to being an ambassador and the subsequent increased involvement in the Sugarbush community. Have a great offseason everybody and ski season will be here before we know it

shadyjay
05-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Also, again, thanks to everyone, and to Win, for an incredible season. Can't wait to do it again in the fall. Pass is already renewed. Just need 6 months or so to prep myself for bumps and such that I didn't experience until mid April. Maybe some laps up FIS would be good for the legs.

8)

kcyanks1
05-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Thanks for a great season! Thanks especially for having an online presence and talking with us even when we complain :-)

HowieT2
05-05-2008, 04:06 PM
Same here. This was by far the best season of my life. Hopefully the first of many at the 'bush. More important than my satisfaction, is my wife's transformation from semi-reluctant spouse, to avid enthusiast. This was in no small part due to the niceness of the SB staff and community. I even convinced her to switch our summer vacation from Cape Cod to SB.
I've been stuck working the last month and so I haven't enjoyed the spring up there. I can't tell you how envious I am of all of you who have been there skiing.
But I have to make some money to replace the boots I wore out. Hopefully I'll be up soon taking the bike up the super bravo.

Lostone
05-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Yesterday Lostone spent more time talking about the DISC GOLF than skiing....

If you weren't zipping away, you might have noticed I wasn't talking about disc golf while I was skiing! :roll: :wink:

1) I never claimed to be good at disc golf. :( Just that I don't suck as much as I did at the beginning of last year. :)

B) If you want to beat me... You'll have to get off your butt and get out there and play! :lol:

green mtns rider
05-06-2008, 12:04 PM
got up to the bush on 4/22 and 4/23 for the 1st time in about 8 years. good times had by all in my party. thanks alot!