PDA

View Full Version : SBX This Weekend???

summitchallenger
03-26-2008, 09:29 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows if Slide Brook is scheduled to run this weekend?

ski_resort_observer
03-26-2008, 10:11 AM
It runs on weekends so yes it is scheduled to spin according to the powers that be......

win
03-26-2008, 07:31 PM
yes

shadyjay
03-26-2008, 09:56 PM
Also, the last weekend for ME is this wknd.... and if my memory serves me, the Slide Brook will have been open every possible day this season (wknds,holidays, minus wind hold days and other "beyond our control" situations) ... unless I may have missed a couple days in January? Seems to me the mountain has been 100% open since December 21, and L/P 100% since early December.... not a bad season....

One more Mt Ellen weekend (first wknd in April) would be nice, but I understand the mtn has to "cut back" since skier visits drop off considerably come 4/1. I'm sure though all that snow won't go to waste when the lifts at ME stop on 3/30 :)

skibum1321
03-27-2008, 06:48 AM
Also, the last weekend for ME is this wknd.... and if my memory serves me, the Slide Brook will have been open every possible day this season (wknds,holidays, minus wind hold days and other "beyond our control" situations) ... unless I may have missed a couple days in January? Seems to me the mountain has been 100% open since December 21, and L/P 100% since early December.... not a bad season....

One more Mt Ellen weekend (first wknd in April) would be nice, but I understand the mtn has to "cut back" since skier visits drop off considerably come 4/1. I'm sure though all that snow won't go to waste when the lifts at ME stop on 3/30 :)
Slidebrook was closed for a couple of weekends in January because of insufficient snow for evacuations.