PDA

View Full Version : Easter Weekend

HowieT2
03-24-2008, 11:30 AM
I don't know about everybody else, but this past weekend was one of, if not the best of the year, for me. The windholds on friday worked to keep everything nice and fresh for saturday.
We had some friends up who had never skied the 'bush and they were quite impressed. They had to leave saturday night so I really was under the gun to show them both mountains in 1 day (we had done CR on friday). We started on jester to Lew's line then woods to HG. to Paradise then up again into Paradise woods then woods off organgrinder. Then after a break, slidebrook to ME. At ME we did cruiser, Bravo, Exterminator, Exterminator woods, Way Back woods There were some tired kids after that. Excellent skiing all around.

Atkinson, don't be mad, but on sunday after skiing until lunch, I did my fantasy baseball draft online from timbers over a couple of LT's.

atkinson
03-26-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm not mad, actually it takes one more voracious powder-tracker out of the mix. Thanks for thinking of the rest of us! ;)

John

HowieT2
03-26-2008, 04:37 PM
I'm not mad, actually it takes one more voracious powder-tracker out of the mix. Thanks for thinking of the rest of us! ;)

John

Don't worry, I got my share in the morning