PDA

View Full Version : Cease fire!

notorious
03-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Could we please stop the whining? Where is Barkbiter when we want him?

shadyjay
03-04-2008, 02:15 PM
I conquer!
The weekend was great, if you were willing to deal with a few lines and not doing Snowball/Spring Fling/Racers/whatever.
My weekend was great. I went to the Rock. I did the trees.
And many folk are now geting Today Show DVDs. If anyone else would like one, let me know.
And we'll get through this little hiccup in the wx.
March is our snowiest month. Let's think positive.

However, isn't it funny how all arguments seem to come when the weather turns sour? Mid Jan ring a bell?

I am holding no grudges against anyone, and definetely not the Bush or anyone there.

So let's get back to playing nice, okay? Tomorrow's another day.
:)

HowieT2
03-04-2008, 03:03 PM
I conquer!
The weekend was great, if you were willing to deal with a few lines and not doing Snowball/Spring Fling/Racers/whatever.
My weekend was great. I went to the Rock. I did the trees.
And many folk are now geting Today Show DVDs. If anyone else would like one, let me know.
And we'll get through this little hiccup in the wx.
March is our snowiest month. Let's think positive.

However, isn't it funny how all arguments seem to come when the weather turns sour? Mid Jan ring a bell?

I am holding no grudges against anyone, and definetely not the Bush or anyone there.

So let's get back to playing nice, okay? Tomorrow's another day.
:)

There is definitely a correlation between immature snow and whining on this board. That being said I don't think there's been that much whining. Mostly constructive criticism.

03-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Could we please stop the whining? Where is Barkbiter when we want him?

Rare Barkbiter sighting captured on spy cam in Eden last Sunday.
Maybe BB is still out roaming.
Looks like "it's" entering mating season.....

http://www.newanimal.org/snowbeast_yeti.jpg

daevious
03-04-2008, 07:41 PM
I always had the impression that the Barkbiter was more stout than that. Are you sure that's him?

http://www.aperitif.no/images/44837/Guinness-Stout-2-135b.jpg

03-04-2008, 08:44 PM
I always had the impression that the Barkbiter was more stout than that. Are you sure that's him?

Could be a female.
Tough to tell at that distance, and I wouldn't advise getting any closer without a sufficient amount of tranquilizer.

Maybe there's more than one, and although rarely sighted and regardless of its gender, it seems to be attracted to major resort and ski area owners. :shock:

Hawk
03-05-2008, 07:12 AM
Now they've done it. They woke him up. :shock: Run for the hills................and go skiing. :wink:

smootharc
03-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Could be a female. Tough to tell at that distance, and I wouldn't advise getting any closer without a sufficient amount of tranquilizer.

....could stand on their hind legs like that.... :lol: