PDA

View Full Version : 3-1 = Beat Josh Fox Day

Sugaree
03-03-2008, 10:48 PM
For those of you who picked March 1st, you win. I have been waiting all year for this post. :D Or, should I say to re-post this local weather guru's weather prediction made back on Nov. 18th. He predicted less tess than 220. HA HA HA HA. We're at 225 with all of March and April to go.

"The Prediction – No spin here at the Single Chair Weather Blog. We tell it like it is though admittedly I am hoping to be dead wrong. Temperatures for the season will average above normal and significantly so. When I say significant I mean at least 3 degrees above normal for the December through March period. In terms of snow, I predicted 300 inches last year against an average of 260. This year I expect less than 220. Sorry for the lack of hype but I always like to say, if you keep expectations at a minimum you open the floor for a few pleasant surprises."

Bring back the Farmer's Almanac!

noski
03-04-2008, 08:58 AM
For those of you who picked March 1st, you win. I have been waiting all year for this post. :D Or, should I say to re-post this local weather guru's weather prediction made back on Nov. 18th. He predicted less tess than 220. HA HA HA HA. We're at 225 with all of March and April to go.

"The Prediction – No spin here at the Single Chair Weather Blog. We tell it like it is though admittedly I am hoping to be dead wrong. Temperatures for the season will average above normal and significantly so. When I say significant I mean at least 3 degrees above normal for the December through March period. In terms of snow, I predicted 300 inches last year against an average of 260. This year I expect less than 220. Sorry for the lack of hype but I always like to say, if you keep expectations at a minimum you open the floor for a few pleasant surprises."

Bring back the Farmer's Almanac!

Remember noski's prediction in October of 302"......