PDA

View Full Version : Which lift this spring????

Hawk
03-03-2008, 09:35 AM
I know this was mentioned in another thread but I think it needs discussion.
There has been talk about the Valley House Double being down for the season. If this is the case then I guess we will be riding the Bravo.
I hope that the snowmaking operations get realigned in time to build the base at the bottom.

Someone please shed some light on the plan.

ski_resort_observer
03-03-2008, 10:08 AM
I know this was mentioned in another thread but I think it needs discussion.
There has been talk about the Valley House Double being down for the season. If this is the case then I guess we will be riding the Bravo.
I hope that the snowmaking operations get realigned in time to build the base at the bottom.

Someone please shed some light on the plan.

It's always been Bravo

Hawk
03-03-2008, 10:13 AM
Not last year....It was VH with Steins, Spring Fling and Coffee Run. That was also the plan for this year until now if the lift is actually closed for the season.

ski_resort_observer
03-03-2008, 10:48 AM
My bad...I misinterpreted what you meant by "spring" skiing.

Treeskier
03-03-2008, 12:16 PM
I hear they plan to add even more snow on the traverses so they can use SuperBrovo with the advent of VH down.

Tin Woodsman
03-03-2008, 01:44 PM
I hear they plan to add even more snow on the traverses so they can use SuperBrovo with the advent of VH down.

Good luck with that on that on the first pitch off Bravo facing SE.

win
03-03-2008, 03:28 PM
We did make extra snow last week on that part of the Traverse and can also push snow uphill from Murphy's. My mountain team thinks we will be fine to get over to Snowball.

Hawk
03-03-2008, 03:41 PM
So I guess the answer to my question is....." if the Valley house lift is not operational then we will run the
Bravo and there is plenty of snow". Now that was simple..... :wink:

win
03-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Yup!