PDA

View Full Version : The extra day?

Lostone
02-28-2008, 10:33 PM
Tomorrow we have an extra day. This is one of the few years that we have 366 days, and tomorrow is the day they've added.

When I was working, I made it a goal that if we were to have an extra day, I'd make sure I didn't spend it at work. Give me an extra day and I'll ski it! 8)

So what are you doing on your extra day?

And, as I ski most ski season days, what should I do with my extra day, now. (You can suggest anything you like, but. . . I'll probably ski, anyway. :lol: )

freeheel_skier
02-28-2008, 11:22 PM
I am going to add an extra day to my season with my wife....I told her she has to ride with me to celebrate the day I asked her to marry me.....she still can't figure out why she said yes :?

I think I will drink scotch instead of beer apres. I may even do it with my pinky extended!

Lostone,

Try boarding or freeheeling? Maybe hit up the park? :lol:

jkvt
02-29-2008, 09:50 AM
Tomorrow we have an extra day. This is one of the few years that we have 366 days, and tomorrow is the day they've added.

When I was working, I made it a goal that if we were to have an extra day, I'd make sure I didn't spend it at work. Give me an extra day and I'll ski it! 8)

So what are you doing on your extra day?

And, as I ski most ski season days, what should I do with my extra day, now. (You can suggest anything you like, but. . . I'll probably ski, anyway. :lol: )

Cross country at Ole's or BBL. So damn cold that all that running on snow will keep you warm.

jkvt

TimKeogh
02-29-2008, 03:37 PM
Well I am a software engineer and was bitten by the Y2K8 bug.. noski for me.

DateTime expirationDate = new DateTime(currentDate.year+1, currentDate.Month, currentDate.Day);

This single line of code brought down my site today!

noski
02-29-2008, 03:48 PM
Well I am a software engineer and was bitten by the Y2K8 bug.. noski for me.
Pardon?.... :wink:

ski_resort_observer
02-29-2008, 06:40 PM
Spent part of the day looking for a wedding ring that fell between the floor planks in front of Castlerock Pub. We searched between the planks but to no avail. We then started removing planks and found it after only removing two. Everyone cheered and applauded. I guess it was a good day. :D

jkvt
03-02-2008, 09:33 PM
Spent part of the day looking for a wedding ring that fell between the floor planks in front of Castlerock Pub. We searched between the planks but to no avail. We then started removing planks and found it after only removing two. Everyone cheered and applauded. I guess it was a good day. :D

Nice one. I can only imagine the type of day it would be if you hadn't found it.

Which brings up the question of how it got there?

jkvt