PDA

View Full Version : MID-pitch glades

billski
02-25-2008, 10:57 AM
I'm interested in mid-pitch/slope glades that would be fine this time of year. Only interested in discussing in-bounds stuff. Always stayed on the groomers when I've visited the Bush, but I've become smitten over the last two years with tree skiing. I'm pretty capable/comfortable in the woods, spent two Fridays ago all day in the woods at Mansfield. If you'd rather PM me, that's cool too. I usually hang on the AZ forum.
Thanks,

BushMogulMaster
02-25-2008, 02:27 PM
I'm interested in mid-pitch/slope glades that would be fine this time of year. Only interested in discussing in-bounds stuff. Always stayed on the groomers when I've visited the Bush, but I've become smitten over the last two years with tree skiing. I'm pretty capable/comfortable in the woods, spent two Fridays ago all day in the woods at Mansfield. If you'd rather PM me, that's cool too. I usually hang on the AZ forum.
Thanks,

Semi-Tough Woods.

ski_resort_observer
02-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Sleeper Woods is another. Both are on the trail map.

HowieT2
02-25-2008, 03:19 PM
Way Back woods.

madhavok
02-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Jester woods & Paradise woods are as good as inbound gets.

win
02-26-2008, 07:59 PM
If you are at Lincoln Peak, start with Eden and then Deeper Sleeper. It you want more of a challenge, I would then do Egan's Woods.

Graduation woods at ME are easiest, then agree that Semi-Tough would be next. More challenging are Tumbler and Exterminator Woods.