PDA

View Full Version : 18-30" by Thursday morning!?!

atkinson
02-24-2008, 04:19 PM
One of the local forecasters, Josh Fox from MRG, has dropped these numbers for the upcoming storm. Anybody feel a little powder flu coming on? Yeah!

John

SKItheBOAT
02-24-2008, 06:17 PM
oh what a terrible time to get injured :evil: !!! Hope it does come through for the rest of you though, what a winter this is!!

castlerock
02-25-2008, 07:53 AM
Yeah, I'm sick too. (or at least I will be)

walks
02-25-2008, 10:14 AM
I need to find a more reliable babysitter when I feel a sickness coming on.

outofshape
02-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Did anyone's work meetings get cancelled after Wed? I think my calendar just went blank. Odd how that happens.

ski_resort_observer
02-25-2008, 01:06 PM
Another confirmation of big snow in a couple of days comes from Vermont's farmers. Your gonna laugh but this is backed up by science. Big spike in lamb births the last few days which means a major low pressure is coming which effects the birth sack of the mother sheep. This was reported on WDEV(broadcasting from the summit of Sugarbush) this morning. I'm not making this up. :shock:

noski
02-25-2008, 01:24 PM
Another confirmation of big snow in a couple of days comes from Vermont's farmers. Your gonna laugh but this is backed up by science. Big spike in lamb births the last few days which means a major low pressure is coming which effects the birth sack of the mother sheep. This was reported on WDEV(broadcasting from the summit of Sugarbush) this morning. I'm not making this up. :shock: No, he's not. They were talking with WDEV's owner's wife on the air. She is a sheep breeder. You couldn't make this stuff up. Clear Channel radio? No way- locally owned and operated for 77 years.

ski_resort_observer
02-25-2008, 02:03 PM
Another confirmation of big snow in a couple of days comes from Vermont's farmers. Your gonna laugh but this is backed up by science. Big spike in lamb births the last few days which means a major low pressure is coming which effects the birth sack of the mother sheep. This was reported on WDEV(broadcasting from the summit of Sugarbush) this morning. I'm not making this up. :shock: No, he's not. They were talking with WDEV's owner's wife on the air. She is a sheep breeder. You couldn't make this stuff up. Clear Channel radio? No way- locally owned and operated for 77 years.

The report I was referring to was Roger Hills weather report. No mention of Squires sheep breeding wife nor of the real master in the family, their prized dog Buster. :lol:

noski
02-25-2008, 02:19 PM
The report I was referring to was Roger Hills weather report. No mention of Squires sheep breeding wife nor of the real master in the family, their prized dog Buster. :lol: Ha! then they kept that thread of conversation going since I heard a version of it later with Elizabeth Squier! Gotta love local radio.