PDA

View Full Version : Blue sky/Big Sun today 02/16, concerned about North Ridge

TimKeogh
02-16-2008, 07:21 PM
Amazing day! I could go on and on about the great terrain and wonderful conditions.

After a huge morning of runs & lunch at ME - we headed for a warmup run up North Ridge before hitting Slidebrook.

North Ridge shut down so we hit GMX & The Cliffs before taking Slidebrook - enjoying the views.

Returning about 3, North Ridge was still closed so we did a Brambles run before calling it a day.

I know Mtn Ops is doing everything they can to get it running for tomorrow.

Lets hope its a minor problem!

Tim

HowieT2
02-16-2008, 08:08 PM
Amazing day! I could go on and on about the great terrain and wonderful conditions.

After a huge morning of runs & lunch at ME - we headed for a warmup run up North Ridge before hitting Slidebrook.

North Ridge shut down so we hit GMX & The Cliffs before taking Slidebrook - enjoying the views.

Returning about 3, North Ridge was still closed so we did a Brambles run before calling it a day.

I know Mtn Ops is doing everything they can to get it running for tomorrow.

Lets hope its a minor problem!

Tim

I was dismayed on my way up the GMX after hitting slidebrook and taking the bus over to see the NRX dormant. Hope it's running tomorrow.
Nevertheless, skiing was great. There was some fresh on top of breakable crust in the woods. In the morning everything off northlynx was good, runs and trees.

win
02-17-2008, 02:33 PM
It got going around 12:30pm today. Very frustrating as we had to get a part here this morning and that didn't fix it, but our team did manange to problem solve and get it going until we can get Poma to get one of their electricians here for a permanent fix.