PDA

View Full Version : Energy food while skiing????

freeheel_skier
01-31-2008, 10:35 PM
Just wanted to start a thread to see what kind of food/snacky cakes people pack while skiing? I usually don't break for a lunch. So I bring something to eat on the lift or while taking a quick warm up break.

Me: My own trail mix, good chocolate, sharkies, pro bars, and h2o. Ocassionally I will pack a sandwich. :wink:

Bubba
02-01-2008, 07:14 AM
Beer and Bacon!
That's how I keep my figure.
One can't expect to just get out of bed and look this good. :wink:

skibum1321
02-01-2008, 08:14 AM
I usually do a Nature's Valley granola bar or something like that.

MntMan4Bush
02-01-2008, 09:07 AM
PBJs, what else is there? Nothing like watching the lines drop down for everyone to head in to lunch, sitting on a quiet lift up and digging into the pack to find a rolled up tin foil ball of gooey peanut butter and jelly. It's like a grenade of messy protein and sugar.

A few weeks ago my buddy packed meatball sandwiches. They were pretty tasty, but then I tasted them again and again and again and again. Nothing like doing a zipper line and tasting ground beef and spices on every bump. Yum!!! Must be what its like to kiss Fran Drescher. Back to the PBJs for us.

smootharc
02-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Nothing like doing a zipper line and tasting ground beef and spices on every bump. Yum!!! Must be what its like to kiss Fran Drescher.

:lol: