PDA

View Full Version : Got Snow?

Hawk
01-24-2008, 08:03 AM
Scott Braaten and the Listers are posting pictures of a foot of new snow from yesterday and the day before at Stowe. Did we get any of that? The report says Trace but Bubba tells me that it snowed at his house yesterday. What's the first hand report today? Bubba? Lostone? Beuller?

Lostone
01-24-2008, 08:41 AM
Wish I could say we got a foot. :cry:

We did have snow most of yesterday afternoon. I skied to the end, looking for traces but they were skimpy. We also had a lot of wind, and it was sweeping the trails, as the new snow came down. (We know it went somewhere. :wink: )

We have a trace on my deck and car, but only that. It is snowing, now, but the sun is out, too.

Hawk
01-24-2008, 11:44 AM
Thanks Lostone. I guess we just missed the squals..... :(

skiladi
01-24-2008, 12:37 PM
Wish I could say we got a foot. :cry:

We did have snow most of yesterday afternoon. I skied to the end, looking for traces but they were skimpy. We also had a lot of wind, and it was sweeping the trails, as the new snow came down. (We know it went somewhere. :wink: )

We have a trace on my deck and car, but only that. It is snowing, now, but the sun is out, too.

Yeah , it went somewhere , but it was still windpacked even there. ( I'm beginning to sound like you and I'm a little scared about it ) ; }

SKItheBOAT
01-24-2008, 02:53 PM
if you knew where to look today there was 6-8 of snow from these squalls. The key is in where you are skiing ;)