PDA

View Full Version : Kids under age 6

gottdogg
01-16-2008, 08:03 PM
I know that kids under age 6 ski for free. Do they need a pass to ride the lifts? My 4 year old and 6 year old are ready to venture off the bunny hill on Friday. Thanks

HowieT2
01-16-2008, 08:17 PM
I know that kids under age 6 ski for free. Do they need a pass to ride the lifts? My 4 year old and 6 year old are ready to venture off the bunny hill on Friday. Thanks

someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they do need a pass. Good luck.

ski_resort_observer
01-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Yup, they need to get a day ticket. With the idea of keeping the lines moving, instead of having the liftees take the time to check their driver licenses to make sure they are not 7+, this way is faster. :wink:

If it's busy and you don't want to stand in line the rest of the season each time the kids want to ski you can purchase a cheap season pass which gives the kids direct to lift access. I don't see it on the list on the website so I will check tomorrow to see if we still offer it and at what price. It used to be $40.

boze
01-16-2008, 08:29 PM
when my kids were that age, i would get a multi-day ticket for them. saves the daily trip to the ticket window (for season pass folks), and at the least cuts down on the # of tix attached to their jackets. suggest having the kids with you at the tix window, esp when requesting a multi-day free kid tix.

gottdogg
01-16-2008, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the info. I think I am more excited than the kids -- about to have the first real family ski day. Hopefully, it will be a powder day too!!!