PDA

View Full Version : ME Plus Question AND the Slide Brook Express Video Link

shadyjay
01-07-2008, 09:31 PM
On Sat, I took advantage of one of my 5 free South passes. At first, the attendant said I get 10 free tix, but she thought it was an employee pass, and gave me my ticket for the day. What a great day at LP it was, and then headed over to Mt Ellen via the Slide Brook, before coming back.

Here's a link to the Slide Brook Express video I shot with my new dig camera.... enjoy the soundtrack...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fzuqZlCq3Q

Now, a couple weeks ago, I called the mtn to ask if I could use one or more of my tix so that a friend could come with me. They said no, perhaps because Lincoln Peak was the only mtn open. Now, with both sides open, I'm guessing I could go to Lincoln Peak to claim my free tix and give that to a friend. Can this be done at Mt Ellen? Not just for that, but if I wanted to ride L/P but didn't want to find a spot for parking there?

Also, anyone know the Sugarcard rates for regular season (ie - now)?

Thx

ski_resort_observer
01-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Cool vid! Thanks for sharing. It's like a Disney ride.

The 5 free passes for LP you get with your ME+ SP is for you, the SP holder, not anyone else. The lift access you paid for is not transferable whether its for ME or the bonus days you get for LP. It would be the same as asking if you could lend your SP to a friend for the day when your not using it.

skiladi
01-08-2008, 09:07 AM
Also, anyone know the Sugarcard rates for regular season (ie - now)?

I don't know why they don't post all the prices on the website , but I think the adult SC price for reg. season is $61.
But if you don't already have the SC or the add-on with your pass there is a one-time charge of $75. So unless you plan to use it many times I would buy off-site for $62. Hope that helps but just to be sure I would call GS and get all the facts.

ski_resort_observer
01-08-2008, 09:53 AM
$61 for reg season, $65 for holidays

skiladi
01-08-2008, 10:36 AM

We bought 2 off site for Christmas day. $62 is better than $65. And you can use them any day. They are good for the season.

ski_resort_observer
01-08-2008, 11:55 AM

We bought 2 off site for Christmas day. $62 is better than $65. And you can use them any day. They are good for the season.

Yup....they are a good deal...complete list of off-site locations on the website

jwt
01-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Found this Slidebrook poach a couple of videos down from shadyjays. . . . turn the volume down first. . . . these guys could done this without the jump. . . . . wonder what the lawsuit would sound like if they got hurt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5r5366xWgo&feature=related

ski_resort_observer
01-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Found this Slidebrook poach a couple of videos down from shadyjays. . . . turn the volume down first. . . . these guys could done this without the jump. . . . . wonder what the lawsuit would sound like if they got hurt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5r5366xWgo&feature=related

The Slidebrook poach vid is old .......they were quicky identified and gave a pretty sincere public apology for their complete stupidity.