PDA

View Full Version : Sugarbush Employee housing?!?!

sugarboarder
12-22-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi there - I am moving out of an apartment here in East Warren that I have lived in for the last three years. I thought maybe someone might be in need of a place, or know somebody who is. It is a great little garage apartment with high ceilings, a woodstove, a lot of storage, low utility bills, cable, plowing and wireless internet split with the landlords next door. The landlords are super nice and easy going! I really hate to leave it, but now that I work in Burlington, the commute just isn't practical or affordable.

Here is their ad from the Valley Reporter:

EAST WARREN: 1BR furnished apt, gas heat, woodstove, includes cable and snowplowing. Avail. Jan. 1. $700/mo plus utilities year round; or $1000/mo seasonal. Call 496-7424.

Cheers!
-Rick

sugarboarder
01-01-2008, 08:58 AM
Just have to bump this back to the top one last time...I can't believe nobody has taken this apartment - if you need affordable housing you are missing out!! (see above)

This has been a VERY comfortable place to live. I can play my electric guitar here without bothering anybody. There is a killer view of Sugarbush from the deck, as it is up Roxbury Mtn. Road - just where the pavement ends com ing out of E. Warren.

My landlords have been great to me so just trying to help them out. 8)

shadyjay
01-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Ahhh... so tempting, but if I move any closer to the mtn then I may exhaust all my sick days, and have to come up with some creative excuses why I'm not at work.

Besides... Waterbury is the perfect distance to the Bush. And everything else I need.

Good Luck!