PDA

View Full Version : Opening Day at Mount Ellen

win
12-21-2007, 06:19 PM
No posts yet? Everyone must be in the bar still! I did take the perk of ownership again and road the first chair with some good friends and an infamous blogger on skimrv.com. John Hammond had told me to go to Bravo first which we did! Incredible. I hope everyone had as good a time today as I did! I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!

BushMogulMaster
12-21-2007, 06:34 PM
No posts yet? Everyone must be in the bar still! I did take the perk of ownership again and road the first chair with some good friends and an infamous blogger on skimrv.com. John Hammond had told me to go to Bravo first which we did! Incredible. I hope everyone had as good a time today as I did! I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!

What a day, Win! It was an absolute blast. And I certainly enjoyed riding first chair and taking a few runs with you guys. Thanks! Believe it or not, I actually got dad out on his skis around 3:15!

Everything went very smoothly today, and everyone had a blast. The ME crew did a great job with a very limited amount of time. Props to Rick and Will, among MANY others.

I skied today from first chair until 4:10! Couldn't ask for better conditions!

I'll be at the hill by about 6:45 tomorrow, but won't be skiing until later. I'll be up at the top of North Ridge with Kelley, Jason, Jeff, and probably a few others. But I'll be sure to make some turns........ the bumps should be amazing by tomorrow afternoon!

shadyjay
12-21-2007, 06:51 PM
Yes it was a great day out there today. I rode for about 3 1/2 hours, would've been longer had I not worked out my legs yesterday snowshoeing in Barton (work-related). Nevertheless, great conditions to be had all around. Trails off Inverness were great and powder-covered. I'll be back tomorrow.

Happy Holidays To All!