PDA

View Full Version : Mount Ellen for Sale

win
12-15-2007, 10:25 AM
Thanks to whomever put up the For Sale at Mount Ellen this morning. Someone made an immediate offer, and they plan to open it next Friday,December 21st. I understand that the lifts will begin running at 9am and that there will be a lot of fresh powder. Come out and meet the new owner who plans to ride the first chair up at 9am. IBushMogulMaster must be back in town.

BushMogulMaster
12-15-2007, 11:01 AM
Thanks to whomever put up the For Sale at Mount Ellen this morning. Someone made an immediate offer, and they plan to open it next Friday,December 21st. I understand that the lifts will begin running at 9am and that there will be a lot of fresh powder. Come out and meet the new owner who plans to ride the first chair up at 9am. IBushMogulMaster must be back in town.

I'm back, but I promise I had nothing to do with the sign! I got in around midnight, and I'm car-less!

However, I'll be there Friday morning to kick off the season. In the mean time, I'll have to enjoy myself at Lincoln Peak! :D

sugarboarder
12-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Oh boy...wish I could afford it...I'd make it snowboarding ONLY...lose my shirt...and go out of business the following year...but in the mean time it would be FUN!!! :twisted: :wink:

freeheel_skier
12-15-2007, 01:38 PM
Oh boy...wish I could afford it...I'd make it snowboarding ONLY...lose my shirt...and go out of business the following year...but in the mean time it would be FUN!!! :twisted: :wink:

Pretty funny! :lol:

shadyjay
12-15-2007, 02:49 PM
Oh boy...wish I could afford it...I'd make it snowboarding ONLY...

Hell yeah - that's the best idea I've ever heard and I'm glad I'm not the only one who has that dream. Heck, if there are skier-only mountains, then why can't there be a boarders-only mountain? There's definetely enough of us. 8)

sugarboarder
12-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Oh boy...wish I could afford it...I'd make it snowboarding ONLY...

Hell yeah - that's the best idea I've ever heard and I'm glad I'm not the only one who has that dream. Heck, if there are skier-only mountains, then why can't there be a boarders-only mountain? There's definetely enough of us. 8)

Jay - check out my last post here:
http://forums.skimrv.com/viewtopic.php?t=1150&start=30

The times they are a-changin!! :shock:

summitchallenger
12-15-2007, 06:38 PM
THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!

Lostone
12-15-2007, 07:09 PM
I just hope they listed it with Graves. . . . . . :lol:

tymoguls
12-15-2007, 07:33 PM
I wish I had seen that sign! I was just telling my kids that we should try to get an early chair. It's going to be good. Unfortunately, I'm swamped at work and may not be able to play hooky.

freeheel_skier
12-16-2007, 12:39 AM
I just hope they listed it with Graves. . . . . . :lol:

Yeh! It was FSBO! :lol: :lol: