PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call Dec 15 & 16

teleo
12-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Anyone thinking of 10:00 at Allyns? I should get the AM shift either Sat or Sun (I'm angling for Sun :lol: :lol: )

Summit you haven't given up on 10:00 yet have you?

summitchallenger
12-14-2007, 07:44 PM
No, just was not at SB last weekend....

I will probably be there tomorrow. At 10am I could be at Castlerock though :wink: Unless folks want to rendezvous.

Lostone
12-14-2007, 08:41 PM
I think the crowds will tell me what I'm doing, tomorrow. I'm planning on being out, early, but whether I stay out or get into the chore mode will depend on who else is out and what is around me. :wink:

If my poor little brain can remember to stop by, I'll try. :lol:

Ever thought of those radio things. :wink:

shadyjay
12-14-2007, 09:35 PM
was out today having a blast in the powder. did morning star and upper organgrinder for the first time. did about 3 1/2 hours before beers at the 'rock. as usual, i wasted most of my time over on the gate house side. still have only done one run on the "spring fling" side this season. but gate house does have a lot of nice runs, incl sleeper, sleeper road, and north lynx. its not wasted time - but rather fun time.

planning on being out sat early - by 9, so i can at least get a decent parking space that's not in Z lot :) and tackling the spring fling area - maybe i'll do a reverse and start on that side. natural snow trails are riding REAL good. domino was quite fluffy this afternoon. hope its all that good tomorrow - can't imagine why it wouldn't be.

HowieT2
12-14-2007, 10:31 PM
I just got in with the Boze. We're shooting to meet you all at 10 at Alyn's.

HowieT2
12-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Where was everyone? I was there 10:05.

Today was awesome. the woods were sweet and primed for tomorrow. No time for chatting then.

summitchallenger
12-15-2007, 08:05 PM

Today was awesome. the woods were sweet and primed for tomorrow. No time for chatting then.

On SuperBravo. Arrived at 10:08 :oops:

freeheel_skier
12-16-2007, 12:35 AM

How long do you wait? WHat is the rule of thumb?

HowieT2
12-16-2007, 06:34 AM

How long do you wait? WHat is the rule of thumb?

I looked outside by the map, decided the better course was to go inside. Took some gear off, had a drink and asked a random guy if he was from the board. He thought I was insane. I was there about 10 minutes.

Anyway, it's snowing and I'm getting ready to roll.