PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Keeps Rock'n

Treeskier
12-12-2007, 09:16 PM
What a year......2007. Holiday storm after holiday storm..multiple months with 9 feet of snow. Followed by a super sunny Southern California summer...and now this month we are back into the woods.....100 % open at South with Castlerock opening the earliest on record. And monster storm on the horizon!

Doing my snow dance!

skiladi
12-12-2007, 10:08 PM
What a year......2007. Holiday storm after holiday storm..multiple months with 9 feet of snow. Followed by a super sunny Southern California summer...and now this month we are back into the woods.....100 % open at South with Castlerock opening the earliest on record. And monster storm on the horizon!

Doing my snow dance!

Good! Cause "Dancing with the stars" might be all that's on the tube this winter. ; }

Treeskier
12-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Just have to laugh. While this was a good storm here in MA....and it did dump 8+" and over now... it was not unlike what we experience at Sugarbush regularly. It crippled this area...my wife took 2.5 hours to get home on a 30 minute drive. I wish we could advertise that Sugarbush get this regularly but it's roads are very well plowed. Not to mention the great skiing. Now this weekend looks really good.

HowieT2
12-13-2007, 09:58 PM
Just have to laugh. While this was a good storm here in MA....and it did dump 8+" and over now... it was not unlike what we experience at Sugarbush regularly. It crippled this area...my wife took 2.5 hours to get home on a 30 minute drive. I wish we could advertise that Sugarbush get this regularly but it's roads are very well plowed. Not to mention the great skiing. Now this weekend looks really good.

Roads were bad here in NY also. First snow always brings out drivers with rusty snow driving skills.