PDA

View Full Version : Dec 8-9: Phenominal!

shadyjay
12-09-2007, 02:28 PM
Just got back from the hill, and this weekend I put in a total of about 8 hours at Sugarbush. I have to say that the conditions, especially Saturday, were phenominal. I only drop Sunday down a few points since some runs were more thin then they were on Saturday. But we all have to remember, that despite L/P being 100% open, is that this is still early season. I am quite grateful to have this amount of terrain open so early in the season, vs last year, and other years prior. I hope this momentum in the snow keeps up and doesn't stop until April. Full weekend trip report will be posted over at shadyjay.com later this evening, along with some pics and vids.

Also as a side bar, I finally met Win face to face today. He was at the Gate House helping to scan passes, and scanned mine. Now that's front-line management! I introduced myself and thanked him for such an awesome weekend. I'm sure he was out getting his turns in as well throughout the day. Thanks Win!

Jay

Yard Sale
12-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Win was serving Hot Chocolate to people in line for season psses on Saturday morning.

freeheel_skier
12-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Win was serving Hot Chocolate to people in line for season psses on Saturday morning.

I heard the season pass lines were so long Sat am that they gave out a pre-pass so those who wanted to ski could. Then come back later and get your new media pass.....that's pretty cool! 8)

ski_resort_observer
12-09-2007, 05:55 PM

I heard the season pass lines were so long Sat am that they gave out a pre-pass so those who wanted to ski could. Then come back later and get your new media pass.....that's pretty cool! 8)

The previous two Sat's as well... :D

Yard Sale
12-09-2007, 09:32 PM
We didn't have our SHstuff together, so no early start. The season pass line was about a 1/2 hour long, and then we had a great day. :D

sugarboarder
12-10-2007, 04:47 PM

EXCELLENT customer service!! :!: