PDA

View Full Version : First wood tracks again ?

barkbiter
12-04-2007, 06:33 PM
Skinned M.E., dropped off the backside, not a track all the way to Jeruselem. First again ?? Who's nuts now ?? Pow pow pow.

THE BARKBITER BITES AGAIN !!!

HowieT2
12-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Skinned M.E., dropped off the backside, not a track all the way to Jeruselem. First again ?? Who's nuts now ?? Pow pow pow.

Kudos!

How would it ski for the rest of us, more cautious folk?

ski_resort_observer
12-04-2007, 07:49 PM
After this last storm perhaps the nuts scale has been abit reduced. :D Heard it's pretty sweet. Live over there?

http://forums.skimrv.com/albums/album33/mt_ellen2.jpg

freeheel_skier
12-04-2007, 10:29 PM

:shock: OK. Yeh. RIght..... :roll:

I hiked the J trail w/my doggie b4 storm Wed. I doubt it! :roll:

barkbiter
12-05-2007, 07:00 AM
Dear puppy walker...............if you could ski like me..............moss on a rock is not a problem !

Highly ranked tennis player......................THE BARKBITER

Hawk
12-05-2007, 07:58 AM
Wow, I see your here to make friends and influence people. :roll:
I don't doubt that you did the deed. There are many people out there that have enough jones to do just about anything. I did a fair amount of thrashing about the woods on Sunday and Monday myself. Some of it was stellar and some was foolish.

That aside bragging and taunting people on this message board constitutes flame. It is behavior that is indicative of a young buck with lots to prove. You will find that the vast majority of the people on this board are strong skiers and riders, they are really laid back and really don’t care.

Anyway hope your skoke turns positive...... :)

Anyone else care to comment........

Abe Froman
12-05-2007, 08:02 AM
Barkbiter welcome to the forum. Was the name pillowbiter already taken?
Flame on dude!

ski_resort_observer
12-05-2007, 08:33 AM
http://forums.skimrv.com/albums/album33/worthless.gif

Lostone
12-05-2007, 08:37 AM
Moderator note: Play nice, please.

smootharc
12-05-2007, 09:10 AM

1) Nice

2) Play

:wink:

P.S. It's good to see the Sausage King of Chicago back and posting. We missed ya, Abe !

Abe Froman
12-05-2007, 10:11 AM

1) Nice

2) Play

P.S. It's good to see the Sausage King of Chicago back and posting. We missed ya, Abe !
Thanks Smooth!

Well now that ski season is upon us I will start paying attention to the forum more often. I'm getting caught up on all the early season posts right now!
SRO is right.....Pix. Without them your tales are just amusing!
BTW the burton thing is hillarious. Capitalism @ it's finest! I am waxing up my CuztomX now who will do the filming? LOL

HowieT2
12-05-2007, 02:57 PM

1) Nice

2) Play

Thanks Smooth!

Well now that ski season is upon us I will start paying attention to the forum more often. I'm getting caught up on all the early season posts right now!
SRO is right.....Pix. Without them your tales are just amusing!
BTW the burton thing is hillarious. Capitalism @ it's finest! I am waxing up my CuztomX now who will do the filming? LOL

Speaking of filming, when can we expect to see some video of yesterday on the SB website, or anywhere for that matter?

TimKeogh
12-05-2007, 03:12 PM
I remember this dude from last year

The name has changed, not the attitude.

sugarboarder
12-05-2007, 04:12 PM

I'll film ya Abey - I know this really nice cliff shot that would just be amazing...wanna go 80/20 on the take? :lol:

Sorry...you guys all know by now I couldn't resist! :wink:

barkbiter
12-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Flame on dude!

I tried to get the screen name pillowbiter, but it was already taken by my good buddy, Joe Mama !

sugarboarder
12-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Flame on dude!

I tried to get the screen name pillowbiter, but it was already taken by my good buddy, Joe Mama !

Don't feed the trolls...I oughta know. 8)

gone.skiing
12-10-2007, 05:13 PM
As big as his ego is, the guy can ski... Followed him around the mountain for a few runs and on the Long Trail this weekend.

boze
12-10-2007, 06:12 PM
and your point is...?

maybe i've mistaken a few of his posts for hubris, but i'm just as happy to give him the benefit of the doubt. afterall, first tracks esp in the backcountry are definatley something to get fully stoked about

but 'fool me twice' and i'd then cordially suggest to Mr Biter to consider stowing the ego, or at least toning it down a bit

Tin Woodsman
12-10-2007, 10:25 PM
Wheeeee!!! Look at me! I got first tracks for the season on a few selected runs this weekend and I'm here to crow about it!!!

freeheel_skier
12-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Wheeeee!!! Look at me! I got first tracks for the season on a few selected runs this weekend and I'm here to crow about it!!!

LMFAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HowieT2
12-10-2007, 10:37 PM

You keeping your eye on something for week from now?

barkbiter
12-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Flame on dude!

Do snowboarders even count ?

boze
12-11-2007, 07:46 PM
you'd think with all that time spent in the fluff you'd have the good sense to chill out, 'Biter

give it a rest

:roll:

sugarboarder
12-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Flame on dude!

Do snowboarders even count ?

Sure...ummmm...1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10. How's that? I can go higher. 8)

jwt
12-12-2007, 08:58 AM
11,12,13. . . .now that was funny. I think there is a place for those comments over on MRG or Alta chew rooms. . . . . . . .. . even there, folks are not inteterested in whacking fellow snow sliders of any kind.. . . .at least not seriously. . . . . and maybe 'biter was just joshin'. . . . . or counting backwards is something he needs to learn.

One thing I do know, gettin' into the trees last weekend was much easier on a popsicle stick than toothpicks.

sugarboarder
12-12-2007, 09:07 AM
... and maybe 'biter was just joshin'.

Yup, probably, but in any case it's nothing new. Besides, it's hard to take people who eat tree bark seriously. I prefer to go BETWEEN the trees. 8)

Plowboy
12-12-2007, 09:53 AM
... and maybe 'biter was just joshin'.

Yup, probably, but in any case it's nothing new. Besides, it's hard to take people who eat tree bark seriously. I prefer to go BETWEEN the trees. 8)

:lol: :lol: