PDA

View Full Version : Re: weekend comments

HowieT2
12-03-2007, 10:31 AM
As always, it was great weekend up at the 'bush. The quality of the snow was great. The skiing was good (I was somewhat hamstrung by skiing with my 7 year old).

Couple of comments.
I ate at GH and while I like the food there, my ziti/meatballs were not hot. They weren't cold, but I noticed this a few times last year with the chili also.
Having to sign a receipt for a resort charge under $25 is a bad idea. It will slow the lines down when it gets busy.

Had dinner at Timbers with my daughter. It was great. Food, service and atmosphere were all good. They even brought my little girl a complimentary fruit cup appetizer, which was a nice touch, since I was struggling to keep her from filling up on the delicious bread.

I noticed they had chili at Alyn's which is a welcome addition.

win
12-03-2007, 03:51 PM
We are looking at the signing policy.

slaw
12-03-2007, 04:10 PM
How about some of that there new fangled "blink" technology? Prob too late to add to the pass but, that would keep it moving..... No idea if its a big deal or not.

12-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Maybe a way to do a "resort charge" with the season pass and CC on file, and not have to sign???
Just a thought.

Many urban retailers now have a no sign policy for under 25, but not many restaurants yet.

ski_resort_observer
12-04-2007, 12:49 AM
Maybe a way to do a "resort charge" with the season pass and CC on file, and not have to sign???
Just a thought..

Guests already have the option of connecting a CC thru a "resort charge" with their season pass but without the no sign thing.

The no sign thing is definatetly a time saver and I noticed the local popular grocery store, Mehurons, has that which is handy as the weekends after skiing can be busy in there and it does move things along abit faster.