PDA

View Full Version : Win's word...

notorious
11-27-2007, 03:51 AM
has become one of my favorite features (along with John Atkinson's Thursday bulletins to the group program participants, which should go on the official website and out to all registered users). Win did an great recap of the Thanksgiving weekend with embedded explanation of trail opening policy and procedure (owner gets first dibs...,well ya, of course, ownership has its privileges). Only one thing Win, the home page lists the old Win's word of 11/19 instead of the new one of 11/26. Get those elves off the mountain and onto the job.

IMHO, its great having an owner/CEO who's just as engaged in the skier's life as we are.

Also, I truly appreciated Win's letter to the editor of the Valley Reporter regarding runaway real estate taxes in Warren and VT state tax policy. It was dead on target, but is anybody listening?

summitchallenger
11-27-2007, 09:12 AM
Win's presence has been excellent. It personalizes the experience...

summitchallenger
11-28-2007, 08:26 AM
Getting back on topic, I can sum it up: Win is the man.

Tin Woodsman
11-28-2007, 01:23 PM
I split this topic in two so that the vigorous debate on tax policy at the local, state and federal level could carry on in the appropriate forum (MRV general discussion). No need to be thread/thought police and kill it. Let's be a community and discuss isues that affect us. Let us do so while avoiding petty recrimination and general Interweb stupidity.

HowieT2
11-28-2007, 09:03 PM
I split this topic in two so that the vigorous debate on tax policy at the local, state and federal level could carry on in the appropriate forum (MRV general discussion). No need to be thread/thought police and kill it. Let's be a community and discuss isues that affect us. Let us do so while avoiding petty recrimination and general Interweb stupidity.

I'd vote for some more "general interweb stupidity"

Thanks for splitting it off. It was bumming me out.