PDA

View Full Version : Tip of the Day

win
11-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Spillsville, Ripcord and Lower Paradise were the picks of the day from first thing in the am until late into the PM. I will go out on a limb and say go to Birdland first thing in the am. That's where I will be.

summitchallenger
11-24-2007, 09:49 PM
Good tips...

Those were great runs today....

boze
11-25-2007, 12:47 PM
On 10th or 11th chair w/ my son & we did laps on Birdland ...pretty darn terrific. Snow was deep, and the early AM glaze softened up nicley after a run or two. Lower Jester was also skiing great, even with the water bars (no water showing as of noon).

Can't believe it's not even December.

Great tip, thanks Win!

summitchallenger
11-25-2007, 01:28 PM
Birdland and Murphy's were the places to be today. Amazing this AM. Murphy's was a bit dicey in places...but once it got broken up, great. I pulled the plug at noon once rocks and junk appeared on Lower Jester.

boze
11-25-2007, 09:31 PM
Did an early run down Murphy's, was doing just fine until one ski broke through the crust, and the other did not. That caused a slight problem, followed quickly by a binding release or two... :oops:

Murphy's did ski nicely, especially a bit later in the day as that [snow gun] crust got broken in. Was happy to help do that, just did not want to use my face for a trail tenderizer. I'll try to remember that next time.

But Birdland was my favorite of the day.