Bubba
11-20-2007, 08:17 AM
That's right folks; It's REALLY coming down. :D

summitchallenger
11-20-2007, 09:27 AM
Hope it stays snow...tomorrow and Thursday are looking :roll:

HowieT2
11-20-2007, 11:22 AM
Don't see anything but clouds on Norm's webcam. Wishing there was a webcam at Alyn's or anywhere up there.

Lostone
11-20-2007, 12:13 PM
Well, the bad news is the snow has stopped, it has gotten quite windy and the temp on my deck went from 27.4° to 35.9°.

Still, it did look good coming down, and does look good on the ground. :?

Tin Woodsman
11-20-2007, 01:23 PM
Don't see anything but clouds on Norm's webcam. Wishing there was a webcam at Alyn's or anywhere up there.

I just use the MRG webcam. Located a handful of miles away as the crow flies and at an elevation od 2000', so it's a pretty good indicator of what's going on just above the base at LP and ME.

Of course, I will use the rest of this post to protest the sillyness of not having a cam on the SB home page like most major ski resorts. Ideally, you'd have one at each base and each mid-mountain lodge, but just one will suffice to start.

win
11-20-2007, 02:04 PM
It stayed colder longer than the forecast and it snowed more than the forecast. Calling for "showers" tomorrow and maybe some rain on Thursday. BUT then it is getting a lot colder again Thursday night and through the weekend, so we will have good snowmaking temps and the chance for some snow over the weekend as well. Thanksgiving day may or may not turn out to be good, but Friday on is looking quite promising!

shadyjay
11-20-2007, 07:53 PM
[clamping fingers together] EXCELLENT, Smithers!