PDA

View Full Version : Can I Just Say....

summitchallenger
11-17-2007, 04:37 PM
...it was AMAZING today at the 'bush!!!!

Thanks Mother Nature.

Thanks Win.

Thanks Win III.

Thanks Mountain Ops.

Thanks lifties (especially the cute girls at Bravo!)

See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Lostone
11-17-2007, 06:14 PM
What a nice day! :D

Big smiles going in.

Big smiles coming out.

Nobody said it was ok.

Only Great! Awesome! Really nice! What fun!

Even a few who were walking away with what seemed to be frowns, once I asked if they had a good time, they brightened and chose one from the list above.

I got up for a few runs around noon. Expected it to be skied off. Downspout was a little chancy in places, but most of it was just fine, And it was Downspout, and it was the only way down!. Jester... was excellent! the snow was in great shape.

I was wearing by blue jacket, so I didn't go down Organgrinder, but instead was doing "guest friendly skiing." I would ski along and stop every once in a while and talk to people. (They would ski rapidly away ! :shock: ) (Just kidding. :wink: ) Even when asking someone who was skiing stiffly, they would say everything was great. Gorgeous day. Gorgeous snow.

Tomorrow, I'll be free skiing. Hope it is nearly as good a day as today was! :D

summitchallenger
11-17-2007, 09:58 PM
What a nice day! :D

Big smiles going in.

Big smiles coming out.

Nobody said it was ok.

Only Great! Awesome! Really nice! What fun!

Even a few who were walking away with what seemed to be frowns, once I asked if they had a good time, they brightened and chose one from the list above.

I got up for a few runs around noon. Expected it to be skied off. Downspout was a little chancy in places, but most of it was just fine, And it was Downspout, and it was the only way down!. Jester... was excellent! the snow was in great shape.

I was wearing by blue jacket, so I didn't go down Organgrinder, but instead was doing "guest friendly skiing." I would ski along and stop every once in a while and talk to people. (They would ski rapidly away ! :shock: ) (Just kidding. :wink: ) Even when asking someone who was skiing stiffly, they would say everything was great. Gorgeous day. Gorgeous snow.

Tomorrow, I'll be free skiing. Hope it is nearly as good a day as today was! :D

Join us at Allyn's at 10am. :wink:

Lostone
11-17-2007, 11:07 PM
My plan is to be out fairly early. If I'm in a rotation that gets me to Allyn's by 10:00, I'll check in. But don't wait for me. I will be getting a lot of days in, so I have a tendency to allow myself to be easily distracted.

I'll be wearing a gray jacket with orange stripes and a silver Ovo helmet.

summitchallenger
11-18-2007, 04:33 PM
Top to bottom today folks. Snow didn't hold up as well on OG or Jester...that was OK since my legs didn't either...

Bluebird day...more smiles and good vibes...and Lower Mountain skied well considering that there was nothing there early Saturday morning!

Thanks for opening this weekend!!!

notorious
11-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Top to bottom today folks. Snow didn't hold up as well on OG or Jester...that was OK since my legs didn't either...

Bluebird day...more smiles and good vibes...and Lower Mountain skied well considering that there was nothing there early Saturday morning!

Thanks for opening this weekend!!!

smootharc
11-19-2007, 09:57 AM
A nice start of season. Well done by the SB team.

Now if there's anyone out there who'd like to massage my glutes....operators are standing by ! :D