PDA

View Full Version : Early Season Discounts?

asland
11-11-2007, 03:02 PM
I've been checking the progress out with the John Atkins e-mails and weather sites.... Looks pretty sweet.

anyone know if they'll be offering discounted tickets for early season conditions and what they price will be?

Also, in previous year's they have run deals like bring 3 cans and ski for $20. Any one know of this again this year?

any other discounted offers?

thanks,

asland

pure
11-13-2007, 09:29 AM
You have to stay at local lodging to get the early season discount. The window price is the window price...No soup for you!

Luke (A local lodging owner)

boze
11-13-2007, 11:07 AM
As the season gets underway and the mountains come to life, Sugarbush typically offers early season lift ticket rates priced at a discount to the regular season lift ticket pricing schedule. Others on the board may remember with more exactitude than I but I recall tix in the first several weeks in the $45 range, or approx $20 discount to the regular rates.

But I've my season pass this year...

The 'stay & ski' packages for those staying in local lodging is different, and offers discounted lift tix throughout the season whether you are staying in a Sugarbush operated facility OR in privately owned lodging. Mid-week stays make the savings on those tix a decent deal, the weekends less so - - but I'm all for saving dough.

Your local ski club may also have access to discounted tickets, good during the entire season. But I read your question as relating to the start-up period of the season, when conditions are 'early season' and open trails limited.

asland
11-13-2007, 02:10 PM
You have to stay at local lodging to get the early season discount. The window price is the window price...No soup for you!

Great to hear from a local lodging owner.

I had a hard time believing that sugarbush would charge full price early season. No one ever does that. I was about to retort - "no soup for Sugarbush" as I would not pay $70 for a few trails open. So, instead of being crass, I just called them.

They said they will have early season prices but have not posted them just yet but will soon.

ski_resort_observer
11-13-2007, 07:27 PM

Love the view north from your place and the cute gazebo. :D