PDA

View Full Version : It's about time!

Treeskier
10-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Talk to my brother in Utah....who was watching snow pile up out his window. Then talked to my uncle in CO who said it was 70 today but the weather man said it was to be 30 with flurries tomorrow. Halloween parties next weekend are the great transition from summer/fall to winter. I want to see cold and snow "on them hills" soon after! I figure at the Halloween Parties.... is time to start the snow dance!

PS Still have a opening in the house. 508-877-7700 for more info.

BushMogulMaster
10-21-2007, 12:25 AM
Talk to my brother in Utah....who was watching snow pile up out his window. Then talked to my uncle in CO who said it was 70 today but the weather man said it was to be 30 with flurries tomorrow. Halloween parties next weekend are the great transition from summer/fall to winter. I want to see cold and snow "on them hills" soon after! I figure at the Halloween Parties.... is time to start the snow dance!

PS Still have a opening in the house. 508-877-7700 for more info.

Where's your Uncle live in CO? We're slated to get 10-20 inches, with locally higher amounts in the mountains! :D

ski_resort_observer
10-21-2007, 07:40 AM
They got hit yesterday in Wyoming with snow.....good for them. Here in Vermont the colors are beautiful and it's a gorgeous sunny day. Going out to photograph then end up at a Red Sox party in Chelsea.... Glad their getting snow out in the Rockies but here in Vermont it's pretty dang nice too! BMM...got your homework done for tomorrow? :wink: