PDA

View Full Version : Atkinson Photos etc--get on the list

notorious
09-27-2007, 04:40 PM
With due deference to all the forum participants who contribute photos, the stuff put out by John Atkinson is beyond great. Anyone who does not currently get his Thursday messages sent to all Adventure Learning Center seasonal group members should ask to get on the email list. It is the best promotional material put out by the mountain--for three reasons:
1) He is a gifted writer and photographer
2) He is out there every day, year round, doing every job
3) He knows/loves the Mountain, the Valley, the activities, and the participants (well, at least some of you, not so much me)
His stuff deserves a wider audience.

asland
09-27-2007, 06:28 PM
I also love his stuff that I have seen here and there but did not relize he had a site or a weekly e-mailing. I did a quick search and could not find the link you're referring to. Could you please post the link.

thanks

WWF-VT
09-28-2007, 07:22 AM
PM John and he will likely add you to the distribution list. Our entire family looks forward to the weekly updates and photos from John.

atkinson
09-28-2007, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the marketing Bob.

If you want to get on the list, send me an email, jatkinson@sugarbush.com.

John

atkinson
09-30-2007, 07:47 PM
A little teaser from the weekend.

http://forums.alpinezone.com/gallery/data/515/medium/09-2007-sb243A.JPG

http://forums.alpinezone.com/gallery/data/515/medium/09-2007-bebetterhere1.jpg

Sweet.

John

Lostone
09-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Just rubbing it in, huh? :cry:

:lol:

atkinson
10-01-2007, 07:30 AM
You mean the pic of the "hit me" jump? I tried to give you some hints the day before when you were shooting it, but you didn't seem to want any. And I didn't post it to rub it in. It's just a cool shot of a new feature to ride. See you Wednesday!

John

Lostone
10-01-2007, 08:38 AM
Your suggestion would not have lead to the shot I wanted, nor the one you showed.

In any case, I'm not the least upset. I was just funnin' you. I agree the shot you were suggesting would have been good, but I wasn't going to ask Tony to keep going back up, until I got all the shots I wanted.

I lost that one, but I have no shortage of pix. And even one or two that are good. :wink: