PDA

View Full Version : Quick Pass Question

flakeydog
09-19-2007, 08:47 AM
Hi- I am placing my season pass order through my place of employment (corp pass program). I also need to buy a youth pass for my now 7 year old that is not included in the corp program. They will be collected and submitted on 9/20 by my company. This way it is one check, one form etc like I have done for the past few years.

The question is on deadlines.

The website states "Early:before 9/20/07" and "Regular:after 9/19/07". Everyone seems to refer to 9/20 as the deadline though.

I just want to be sure that I can get the $299 Youth All-Mountain 7 price if it is on my corp pass form submitted with the others from my company tomorrow 9/20.

Thanks!

Yard Sale
09-19-2007, 09:00 AM
If your buying an adult all mountain, a season pass for 1 child under 12 yrs. old is free. :D

Adult All Mountain-7
Valid every day of the season
Open to individuals age 19-69 as of 11/1/07
Includes special resort savings
Kids Ski Free! One dependent (ages 12 & under) receives a Youth All Mountain-7 pass for every Adult All Mountain-7 pass purchased.

Lostone
09-19-2007, 09:14 AM
I believe the latest Sugarbush Communication email (now deleted from my system) said that Wednesday was special. I got the impression it was the last day of the early prices. If in doubt, I'd call the 800 number.

flakeydog
09-19-2007, 09:42 AM
I know about the free youth pass but unfortunately it is not avail with the corp pass promotion (still a great deal regardless). It is just easier to put it all on the same form, write one check and send it over with the rest from my company. I did the same for the last few years but cost was not an issue as my girls were still in the 6 and under category (but still needed passes).

HowieT2
09-19-2007, 10:36 AM
I know about the free youth pass but unfortunately it is not avail with the corp pass promotion (still a great deal regardless). It is just easier to put it all on the same form, write one check and send it over with the rest from my company. I did the same for the last few years but cost was not an issue as my girls were still in the 6 and under category (but still needed passes).

What is this corporate pass promotion of which you speak???

win
09-20-2007, 05:22 PM
If employers with have ten or more employees who want to purchase a season pass they are able to at a rate that is less than the listed Adult-7 pass rate. This is an All Mountain Adult only pass. If any of you have an employer who might be interested next year you can contact Kyle Lewis is our sales deparment who handles this program.

castlerock
09-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Hi- I am placing my season pass order through my place of employment (corp pass program).

How much is the corporate pass?