PDA

View Full Version : Mt Ellen pass question

tymoguls
09-13-2007, 08:55 PM
I could have sworn that when I bought my Mt Ellen pass in April it included early/late season skiing at Lincoln Peak + 5 days during the season at Lincoln Peak. Now I see that there are two Mt Ellen passes. One without these extra goodies and a more expensive one with these goodies. I don't have a problem with differentiated price structures, but I thought I was getting the better deal when I signed up in April. Am I showing early signs of dementia, or did the rules change in the middle of the game?

win
09-13-2007, 09:16 PM
There were two ME Ellen early passes. The ME pass plus was $150 more than the regular ME pass and included 5 unrestricted days at LP plus skiing at LP after ME closes in the Spring when LP remains open. Email me at wsmith@sugarbush.com, and I will let you know what you purchased. Because we did not say in the Spring which mountain would open early this year, I decided to let all ME passholders ski at LP when we open this November until ME opens later in December.

tymoguls
09-15-2007, 11:05 AM
Thanks Win. That's very generous of you to take your time to address my forgetfulness. I've taken this off-line as you suggest.