PDA

View Full Version : Bush makes top 10

ski_resort_observer
09-07-2007, 10:59 PM
I know most of us don't take much credence in the SKI's reader's survey but I can't help thinking that it's confirmation that the Bush's multi-faceted improvements, are starting to pay dividends in oh so many ways. The Bush's first summer being open in 8 years has been a rousing success, at least from my little corner of the Sugarbush world.

SUGARBUSH MAKES THE TOP TEN

In the East Coast, the top three spots were maintained by the previous year's winners (Tremblant, Que., Smuggler's Notch, Vt., Whiteface, N.Y.) but there was plenty of movement among the remaining slots. Stowe, Vt., moved up two spots to No. 4 while Holiday Valley, N.Y., moved up four spots to No. 5. Sugarbush, Vt., coming in at No. 7, was a new addition to the top ten list. Bretton Woods, N.H., the only New Hampshire resort in the top ten, moved up one spot to No. 9. Smuggler's Notch, Vt., raking No.2 for the second year in a row, also pulled top honors as the nation's top resort for a Family Ski Trip in the lifestyle rankings.

win
09-08-2007, 06:07 AM
This is actually really good news for us. While many on this forum do not take the poll seriously a lot of prospective visitors do and for us to remain competitive and successful we need to continually attract new visitors. This is actually really good news for the entire Valley! I believe this is the highest Sugarbush has ever ranked and it is a credit to my many fine teammates at The Bush. When we purchased the resort from ASC, we were ranked #19 so this improvement feels really good. Thanks fo all of you who support us and who may have even voted in the survey.

Now think Snow and don't forget to buy your season pass by September 19th to get the early prices!