PDA

View Full Version : Summer Passes

Nick Danger
05-01-2007, 01:44 PM
I was just checking out the summer pass prices on the SB web site and was somewhat dismayed to see that there is no reduced rate for children.

Win, how about mimicking the winter passes with a free kids pass for each adult pass purchased?

Thanks for listening.

summitchallenger
05-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Summer passes for what activity? Tennis? Golf?

Lostone
05-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Passes for disk golf, mountain biking and lifts.

Prices are here. (http://www.sugarbush.com/funandevents/cm.asp?pn=summerpasses&pid=232)

Tin Woodsman
05-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Any word on whether they will offer tickets for single lift rides?

Lostone
05-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Just in the rumor world, ( :wink: ) but I'm sure they will. Haven't heard anything about the price, but I'd bet on it.

Lostone
05-01-2007, 10:42 PM
I think they charge extra if you try to bring up clippers or a saw. :lol:

Tin Woodsman
05-02-2007, 12:01 AM
I think they charge extra if you try to bring up clippers or a saw. :lol:

Well I'm a little more interested in knowing whether I can get my pregnant wife up there to take in the views when we're up this summer. But thanks for the warning.

Lostone
05-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Well I'm a little more interested in knowing whether I can get my pregnant wife up there to take in the views

Yeah... :roll: I can see it now... "I'm sorry Mr Woodsman, but you can't both be pregnant, and your baby looks a lot like an ax handle. (Get it? Tin Woodsman with the ax...? :wink: )

:lol:

I'm pretty sure they'll post the day prices, when they start doing it. 8)

HowieT2
05-02-2007, 08:46 AM
Well I'm a little more interested in knowing whether I can get my pregnant wife up there to take in the views

Yeah... :roll: I can see it now... "I'm sorry Mr Woodsman, but you can't both be pregnant, and your baby looks a lot like an ax handle. (Get it? Tin Woodsman with the ax...? :wink: )

:lol:

I'm pretty sure they'll post the day prices, when they start doing it. 8)

They have the day prices up just not anything about "single" rides.

Lostone
05-02-2007, 08:58 AM
I see single day for biking, but not just for lifts.

there is $15 for the peak disk golf, so that might be it, but nothing I would pass as more than a rumor. :lol:

win
05-02-2007, 11:49 AM
We plan to start lift rides the weekend before July 4th and run through Columbus day weekend. Lifts will operate Saturdays, Sundays, Wednesdays and Holidays. Lift rides will be $10, Disc Golf will be $5. There are going to be 2 Disc Golf courses on the Mountain. We still need formal USFS approval for golf and mountain biking, but they are supportive of both. Out zip line will also be another fun addition. It will run from old Spring Fling bottom lift shack to the hill behind the Gate House (approximately 600 feet long).

noski
05-02-2007, 03:38 PM
Our zip line will also be another fun addition. It will run from old Spring Fling bottom lift shack to the hill behind the Gate House (approximately 600 feet long).

THIS, I will do!! YEEEHAAAAA

smootharc
05-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Our zip line will also be another fun addition. It will run from old Spring Fling bottom lift shack to the hill behind the Gate House (approximately 600 feet long).

600 feet ? Nice.

At the bottom will it dump people directly into the Jello wrestling pool ? :D

Lostone
05-02-2007, 09:39 PM

I would think you'd like a lift ride in the summer, too, when you don't have to ski down? :lol:

And maybe even the disk golf?

In fact, I hereby publicly challenge you to a game of disk golf! :D

I have to warn you, I was champion of... uh... :oops: Well, actually, I never heard of it before this fall.

But I used to throw the frisbee... until the dogs ran up, caught it and ran away. :roll:

Is that like a sand trap, or does it depend on the type of dog? :lol:

noski
05-03-2007, 07:27 AM
And maybe even the disk golf?

In fact, I hereby publicly challenge you to a game of disk golf! :D

Which club are you bringing to whack the frisbee? We should use the same one to be fair- sand wedge? Three-wood? I don't know what disc golf is either.

Lostone
05-03-2007, 08:22 AM
Going by what I heard and a lot of guessing, disk (disc?) golf is played the same as golf. But instead of chasing a ball all over the countryside, with a stick, (stic? :lol: ) you throw a frisbee from one "hole" to another.

The "holes" have been displayed around the lifts, and are a sort of cage.

My guess is they will be placed in different areas, and the course will be from one to another.

And as for being fair... why would I want to do that, again? :roll: :lol:

sugarboarder
05-07-2007, 07:16 PM
http://www.discgolf.com/