PDA

View Full Version : SOS....need a quick answer!

skiladi
04-25-2007, 05:29 PM
I got kinda busy and forgot to call season pass office in a timely fashion. I want to ski Sunday but this is the rub...I have an AM5 pass at the 'bush. Will I be paying $46 to ski Sunday? Or does my pass cover it?
Other choices are; close out Jay at $39 with that much left on a gift card=$0 or party at Kmart with $10 rebates from my charge card = $0. :roll:
Now don't you guys get all "loyal" on me. I have to save up to buy my season pass at the 'bush! ; }

Lostone
04-25-2007, 09:02 PM
Quick answer is... "I dunno" (But pretty quick, huh?) :wink:

If you're asking if your midweek pass is good on a weekend, even this late one, I haven't heard or seen anything that says it is. I know they moved the North passes over here, but I think that would only be for the Mt Ellen 7s, for the weekend.

On the other hand, if you're buying a 7, for next year, the website says you can ski thru April, for free. (I'd guess that would include next weekend, if they reopen, but, again, I've not heard or seen anything, on that. )

But in reality, the quick answer is the one I'm sure about. :wink:

ski_resort_observer
04-25-2007, 09:46 PM
802-583-6533...not sure what time the season pass office opens now but I would think by 9. I agree with lostone but it would be best to get the answer from the experts.

skiladi
04-26-2007, 12:44 PM
I called and the SP office is closed and I was directed to 1-800-53-sugar. My pass will be honored this weekend. Sweet. I thought it was logical but wasn't sure. Again, the 'bush has shown some thoughtfulness to all its patrons. Thanks. ; }

ski_resort_observer
04-26-2007, 01:39 PM
I called and the SP office is closed and I was directed to 1-800-53-sugar. My pass will be honored this weekend. Sweet. I thought it was logical but wasn't sure. Again, the 'bush has shown some thoughtfulness to all its patrons. Thanks. ; }

That's awesome! Ya know I was going to suggest the 53-SUGAR number but since it always elicits a bunch of neg mojo I was hoping if the SP was closed you would be directed to the proper place. The Bush is in the process of improving the phone info system by going back to a central resort number. Not sure if it's setup yet but the people I was told who will be manning it are longtime top notch employees who know their way around the Bush better than most anyone else.