PDA

View Full Version : Saturday/Sunday

smootharc
04-06-2007, 07:01 AM
I know what HAS happened in terms of the sweet white stuff. But for those of us who weren't there yesterday, and can't make it today, what do you gurus feel Saturday / Sunday might present, conditions-wise. Anyone want to hazard an educated guess ?

I'm on the fence with yeah or nay on some family Easter stuff (all on my in-law's side - fine folks), so I could sneak off, but I'd want to try to make sure it's worth the loss of some brownie points. How's that for bet hedging, justificational, rationalizationing, guilt ridden, self-delusional madness ? I know what the voices in my head are saying....but I need some sane, rational outside perspective like I get from 103% of the posters on this board ! Help.

:lol:

Mike_451
04-06-2007, 07:07 AM
According to the current forcast there is snow possible through next tuesday and then again on thursday :?

freeheel_skier
04-06-2007, 09:34 AM
I know what HAS happened in terms of the sweet white stuff. But for those of us who weren't there yesterday, and can't make it today, what do you gurus feel Saturday / Sunday might present, conditions-wise. Anyone want to hazard an educated guess ?

I'm on the fence with yeah or nay on some family Easter stuff (all on my in-law's side - fine folks), so I could sneak off, but I'd want to try to make sure it's worth the loss of some brownie points. How's that for bet hedging, justificational, rationalizationing, guilt ridden, self-delusional madness ? I know what the voices in my head are saying....but I need some sane, rational outside perspective like I get from 103% of the posters on this board ! Help.

:lol:

Just DO IT! Easter is a time for celebration! And to celebrate Powder too! :D

Lostone
04-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Invite them up. :wink:

Non-denominational service at the top of Bravo, Sunday. Bet they've never done that. And an Easter egg hunt with snow? Pays not to color a few eggs. :P

As for the skiing today... I'd hate to tell you how many people I've heard say it was fantastic, phenomenal, ... everything else. :)

and oh am I in pain! :D

atkinson
04-06-2007, 03:31 PM
This infraction has been duly noted and an incidence report has been filed with Bush Pilot Central Command. If questions like this continue, your flight license will be in jeopardy.

Lt. Fluff

smootharc
04-06-2007, 04:14 PM
This infraction has been duly noted and an incidence report has been filed with Bush Pilot Central Command. If questions like this continue, your flight license will be in jeopardy.

Lt. Fluff

Not one to let family matters or holidays interfere with important missions, Sir ! My powder deprived brain was temporarily insane. I must have been held captive by a cadre of evil ski bunnies in moon boots, but I've escaped and the voices in my head tell me things are back to SNAFU.

Please don't report this incident to Colonel Couloir.

atkinson
04-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Family matters are well worth your attention and I could never condone missing something important. But if you need to ask the question, "Is it worth it?", then we've got problems.

Still snowing. And I got a fresh line at 4pm.

John

boze
04-06-2007, 06:58 PM
Glad to hear the snow continues. Heading up from the flatlands of CT *very* early tomorrow AM to indulge. Had to cash in some bonus points, but heck, those pics look well worth it. (and you never know when those 'bonus points' expire anyway!)

smootharc
04-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Family matters are well worth your attention and I could never condone missing something important.

"In-laws"

Hope you lucky Thursday/Friday fiends left some for me. I am in valley. See you AM.