PDA

View Full Version : How the season has changed....

MntMan4Bush
03-26-2007, 10:24 AM
I was going through some older vids of the season and I came across this one my buddy took of me. As a set up he had just gotten back from Whistler and made a video of how much snow there was on a lift ride up so it was made to bust his chops and have some fun. After all it was raining and we had to do something. There were some nice bumps (where ever there was snow) on Lower Organgrinder and we ended up skiing in the rain all day until about 3. (Also as a correction I say the date is the 8th, but it's actually the 10th)

The season definitely came around. At the time in January we were a bit worried. Enjoy.

Video (http://picasaweb.google.com/lucassoucy/SkiingAtSugarbush/photo#5046253456478168914)

Lostone
03-26-2007, 11:09 AM
You're right. That does look discouraging. Lots of brown around you. Must have been just after that, that they found the winter switch. 8)

And oh... that was a switch! :D

MntMan4Bush
03-26-2007, 11:30 AM
There was definitely a lot of brown and water running down in rivers and the ferns in the forrest were opening up and green. Very sad to see in January. I have to say though that the last two months have been probably the best I can remember (Of course I have seletive memory). If only we can figure out how to "duct tape" that switch into the On position permanently. :D

smootharc
03-26-2007, 11:38 AM
If only we can figure out how to "duct tape" that switch into the On position permanently. :D

Dude.....how about some Titanium rivets, Gorilla Glue, solder, Gummy Bears......and then Duct tape ? Go big, man ! :lol: