PDA

View Full Version : Faces in the woods.

Lostone
03-19-2007, 10:50 PM
So we were having lunch, the other day when one of the guys was talking about checking out the faces. We thought he was nuts, but it turns out... this time he was right.

http://forums.skimrv.com/albums/Assorted_Pix/t100_1944.jpg

And there are others. I had been thru that section many times and never saw them. Then, the other day, I was talking about them, to someone and they waid they thought they've been there for a couple years!

So as the captain said in Mr Roberts... "Whooooo did it?" (Pretty sure I lost a few, there. :wink: )

Without saying where they are, for others to hunt and discover, anyone know the story behind these?

Strat
03-20-2007, 06:20 AM
My sister and I noticed them a few weeks ago... at least, two of them... we'd just gotten back from vacation and we recognized them from SkyMall magazine....

http://skymall.com/shopping/detail.htm?pid=102113553&c=

Well they're not exactly the same I guess... but quite close...

Mike_451
03-20-2007, 11:20 PM
That is some funny S%!@

random_ski_guy
03-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Unbelivable that you could actually find something of value, of conversation, in a skymall catelogue.

Oh, and the faces in the woods are interesting too.

HowieT2
03-21-2007, 07:35 PM
So we were having lunch, the other day when one of the guys was talking about checking out the faces. We thought he was nuts, but it turns out... this time he was right.

And there are others. I had been thru that section many times and never saw them. Then, the other day, I was talking about them, to someone and they waid they thought they've been there for a couple years!

So as the captain said in Mr Roberts... "Whooooo did it?" (Pretty sure I lost a few, there. :wink: )

Without saying where they are, for others to hunt and discover, anyone know the story behind these?

My son just told me he just noticed that tree two weeks ago.

Yard Sale
03-21-2007, 08:03 PM

My son just told me he just noticed that tree two weeks ago.

Where is that tree?

Strat
03-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Unbelivable that you could actually find something of value, of conversation, in a skymall catelogue.

Oh, and the faces in the woods are interesting too.

Haha, Skymall has many valuable, conversation-starting things... you could bring that to any kind of social gathering and keep people entertained for hours...

Lostone
03-21-2007, 08:55 PM
It isn't "that tree". There are many of them! :shock:

And I don't want to tell where they are, as it makes for an interesting find, when you do. (Find them, that is. :wink: )

Yard Sale
03-21-2007, 09:22 PM
It isn't "that tree". There are many of them! :shock:

And I don't want to tell where they are, as it makes for an interesting find, when you do. (Find them, that is. :wink: )

Ah! The game is afoot then. I mean aski or aboard, which ever it is you prefer. Tally ho!

madhavok
03-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Looks like lower eden

Strat
03-22-2007, 06:36 AM
Looks like lower eden
Maybe... maybe not...

gratefulskier
03-22-2007, 07:10 AM
There are many of them and they are not all in the lower part of wherever they are.

I know that one of the girls in my Blazer group told me that she helped with the "installation".

It's become a game with my group to see how many faces people can see on a single run. There are a lot of them if you look closely.

GS

Mike_451
03-23-2007, 04:32 PM
I found 3 of them today, well one of them was missing eyes thanks to somebody who was taking souvenirs. Funny as heck, and it would be interesting to meet whoever was behind this. Anyway, they are somewhere at sugarbush, and if you wan't to see them, you will have to get out their and find them yourself. (sorry, no spoilers :P )

Mike_451
03-27-2007, 04:03 PM
There are many of them and they are not all in the lower part of wherever they are.

I know that one of the girls in my Blazer group told me that she helped with the "installation".

It's become a game with my group to see how many faces people can see on a single run. There are a lot of them if you look closely.

GS

I know who was behind this and it was done by the resort last October, and as many as 60+ people took part in it.