PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Win and the race crew Sunday!

djspookman
02-26-2007, 09:35 AM
Big thanks to Win for forerunning the Vermont Adaptive Diana Golden/Mills cup adaptive race Sunday morning on Spring Fling, and to Matt, Doug, and the rest of the race crew for setting up an excellant course for the adaptive racers! Everyone enjoyed the course immensly! My friend in a sit-ski was able to crank out some great times and Win, you impressed him a lot!

Everything went seamlessly! Hats off to everyone for making it a great race for everyone involved!

Dave

sugarboarder
02-26-2007, 10:18 AM
From me personally Dave, you are welcome. It was great to meet the racers and watch them race...these folks are GOOD!!
:)

-Rick

ski_resort_observer
02-26-2007, 02:23 PM
Sometimes luck does play a role in that Sunday was arguably the sweetest day to be on the hill since we went 100%, weeks ago. I love it when things work out like that.

So Dave, driving on German Flats bring back any good memories? :wink:

djspookman
02-26-2007, 03:04 PM
Sometimes luck does play a role in that Sunday was arguably the sweetest day to be on the hill since we went 100%, weeks ago. I love it when things work out like that.

So Dave, driving on German Flats bring back any good memories? :wink:

yes, weather definately played a role.. as for drivign on German Flats, I didn't go that way this weekend, but I was on it Valentines day, and man o man do I miss living up there!

dave