PDA

View Full Version : props tp noski

ski_resort_observer
02-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Once again props to noski and her singing quartet for getting out very early Wednesday to travel around the region delivering 22 Singing Valentines. I caught them on WCAX tv at 6:55 AM and they sounded great. When asked how many places they thought they would be able to get to, noski replied, "as many as we can". So, just how many did you make?

noski
02-16-2007, 10:55 AM
Once again props to noski and her singing quartet for getting out very early Wednesday to travel around the region delivering 22 Singing Valentines. I caught them on WCAX tv at 6:55 AM and they sounded great. When asked how many places they thought they would be able to get to, noski replied, "as many as we can". So, just how many did you make?

Thanks! We got 4 out of 5 of our Burlington deliveries. One place closed. By 10:30 we decided to quit and head home. We reconvened Thursday afternoon and got 11 of 13 Valley deliveries (one to Bernie at Egan's during dinner- He was properly embarrassed.) The other 3 just couldn't happen.

The best delivery was to a husband and wife at home. He got one for her and she got one for him. Neither the wiser and both trying to look surprised when we arrived- once they figured it out, they sure were surprised! We all laughed so hard!

Strat
02-16-2007, 11:39 PM
(one to Bernie at Egan's during dinner- He was properly embarrassed.)

Haha! That must've been awesome... I'm amazed the waitresses weren't still talking about it tonight...