PDA

View Full Version : Local weather update.....

MntMan4Bush
02-09-2007, 09:24 AM
So have we really had 11" fresh since Wednesday with more to come "possibly" all weekend? Is it still snowing right? And I'm not talking Jay Cloud snowing. I mean it's actyally happening. Is anyone as excited as I am that these last two weekends will be/have been great? I can think of nothing apart from skiing fresh right now. I'm totally going to mail in my performace to work even more so than usual today. I mean a complete disregard for production and performance like nothing you've seen before. Constant checking of weather updates and this forum. Going through pics of skiing. Yeah, it will be an epic shirking of responsibility. Bring it on.

Tin Woodsman
02-09-2007, 09:36 AM
So have we really had 11" fresh since Wednesday with more to come "possibly" all weekend? Is it still snowing right? And I'm not talking Jay Cloud snowing. I mean it's actyally happening. Is anyone as excited as I am that these last two weekends will be/have been great? I can think of nothing apart from skiing fresh right now. I'm totally going to mail in my performace to work even more so than usual today. I mean a complete disregard for production and performance like nothing you've seen before. Constant checking of weather updates and this forum. Going through pics of skiing. Yeah, it will be an epic shirking of responsibility. Bring it on.

A man after my own heart. With all the talk about Killington and proper web page naming lately, no one has mentioned that we've received about a foot of snow in the last two days with 4-8" more expected in the next 24 hours. Eyewitness reports, por favor? I'm thinking that the woods, with the exception of way low down and certain deadfall-plagued lines up high, are now officially open for business.

BushMogulMaster
02-09-2007, 09:57 AM
I can confirm that at least 6-7" has fallen at the base of ME. 11" on top sounds reasonable, especially since a lot of the snow was terrain/elevation induced.

random_ski_guy
02-09-2007, 10:14 AM
BMM, you really do it all.

BushMogulMaster
02-09-2007, 10:27 AM
BMM, you really do it all.

I try! :wink:

atkinson
02-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Nothing to ski here. Please move along.

I had a morning meeting yesterday with the boss and Dean Decas. We lapped Liftline for three runs and were the only ones on it. Powder all the way and eighting our own tracks. For a change of pace, we then wandered over to Middle Earth. It was almost 11am and there were two tracks on it. Two.

Sorry no pictures. Just trying to keep up with the Guided Missile is challenge enough.

Today there's at least as much new snow as yesterday and it's still pretty quiet. We simply can't track it all up. Especially when I need to be at the keyboard a bunch today.

Anybody want to take one for the team and work on "grooming" out all the powder?

John

BushMogulMaster
02-09-2007, 12:14 PM

I had a morning meeting yesterday with the boss and Dean Decas. We lapped Liftline for three runs and were the only ones on it. Powder all the way and eighting our own tracks. For a change of pace, we then wandered over to Middle Earth. It was almost 11am and there were two tracks on it. Two.

Sorry no pictures. Just trying to keep up with the Guided Missile is challenge enough.

Today there's at least as much new snow as yesterday and it's still pretty quiet. We simply can't track it all up. Especially when I need to be at the keyboard a bunch today.

Anybody want to take one for the team and work on "grooming" out all the powder?

John

I'm on it, John!

freeheel_skier
02-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Just finished my last TPS report and I am on my way out the door! 8)

random_ski_guy
02-09-2007, 12:35 PM

Make sure you staple that report properly, the way Lunberger likes it. 8)

Tin Woodsman
02-09-2007, 01:39 PM

Make sure you staple that report properly, the way Lunberger likes it. 8)

Lumberg. It's Lumberg. BILL Lumberg, to be exact.

MntMan4Bush
02-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Ahhhhmmmm. I'm gonna have ta ask you to ski on Saturday. Yeah. And ummmm if you could ski on Sunday too that would be great. Thanks Peter.

freeheel_skier
02-09-2007, 05:46 PM
When I got to ME this afternoon I was suprised....all the snow was used :shock: Not! :lol:

lforgot to mention.....lifts on wind hold :(

Lostone
02-09-2007, 09:26 PM
I don't think I've seen any 11", but I will say that I've heard nobody complain about the skiing. :D

Although it would be awful nice if they would turn down the fan! :roll:

And I might have been doing my part with the grooming. :wink:

skiladi
02-10-2007, 08:52 AM

John

So you found my tracks , huh? ; }