PDA

View Full Version : Giving Credit - REALLY nice touch!

sugarboarder
02-02-2007, 03:54 PM
So I get a letter in the mail today from Sugarbush. I'm thinking it's from Win telling me to pipe down! :P (just kidding)

Anyway...I separated the tendon on the end of my little finger racing last week, and had to go to the infirmary for the first time EVER here. The letter was a card personally written by the ski patroller, Martha, who took down my info for the report on the incident - saying "We hope you are feeling better and look forward to seeing you back here soon" (I knew she meant the mountain and not the infirmary!)...but WOW, what a nice thing! THAT is guest service done to perfection!

Nobody likes to get hurt, but I'm telling you, the new facility is quite something - I thought I had walked into a special medical service area for ClayBrook residents or something. And everybody there was super professional and nice as can be. Dr. Seargant (sp?) is REALLY good and extremely thorough - explains everything and makes sure you are satisfied.

If you get hurt at Sugarbush, you have no worries here...heck, they even send you a get well card! Nice job SV, nice job! :)

kcyanks1
02-02-2007, 03:58 PM
So I get a letter in the mail today from Sugarbush. I'm thinking it's from Win telling me to pipe down! :P (just kidding)

Anyway...I separated the tendon on the end of my little finger racing last week, and had to go to the infirmary for the first time EVER here. The letter was a card personally written by the ski patroller, Martha, who took down my info for the report on the incident - saying "We hope you are feeling better and look forward to seeing you back here soon" (I knew she meant the mountain and not the infirmary!)...but WOW, what a nice thing! THAT is guest service done to perfection!

Nobody likes to get hurt, but I'm telling you, the new facility is quite something - I thought I had walked into a special medical service area for ClayBrook residents or something. And everybody there was super professional and nice as can be. Dr. Seargant (sp?) is REALLY good and extremely thorough - explains everything and makes sure you are satisfied.

If you get hurt at Sugarbush, you have no worries here...heck, they even send you a get well card! Nice job SV, nice job! :)

Hope you get better soon.

noski
02-02-2007, 04:50 PM
That's a GREAT story. I like that alot.

Many locals don't realize they can go to the clinic at Sugarbush instead of driving to the hospital emergency room. Both my kids broke bones a week apart in unrelated sporting events (sledding on ice=collarbone and basketball jammed thumb). I took them up there and they got x-rays and sling and cast respectively. X-ray follow ups were there as well. That saved me huge amounts of travel time.

BushMogulMaster
02-02-2007, 05:53 PM
That's great! Just one more reason SB (& SV) is the best! :D