PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Day

BushMogulMaster
01-27-2007, 04:08 PM
Wow! That's all I'll say. Wow!

castlerock
01-27-2007, 05:03 PM
It is amazing that a normal winter day can feel so good. It just shows how difficult the conditions have been recently

TimKeogh
01-27-2007, 07:43 PM

I'll call your WOW and raise you an UN-FING-BELIEVABLE !

Oh my quads & calves.... I wouldn't quit but they did.

BushMogulMaster
01-27-2007, 08:17 PM

I'll call your WOW and raise you an UN-FING-BELIEVABLE !

Oh my quads & calves.... I wouldn't quit but they did.

I know it! :D

It is amazing that a normal winter day can feel so good. It just shows how difficult the conditions have been recently

It's crazy, isn't it?

Lostone
01-27-2007, 09:41 PM
So I get out a touch late, today.

I'm tooling around thinking how odd it is that nobody is around. I woulda thunk that a lot of people would have come up, with last week's snow, then the return to cold and a warm-up for the weekend.

Then, around 12:30, I stop into the lodge. :shock:

I found them! :lol:

When this place is full open, there can be a lot of people around and it doesn't really apear crowded.

But I have to agree. It was a pretty good day! :D

Tin Woodsman
01-27-2007, 09:46 PM
The mountain has really recovered nicely after the lousy early season. Really just two weeks from crapola to pretty damn good. Woods still need another 12-18" of base to really open up, but there are select cleaner spots (alas, fewer and further between these days it seems) that are ready for action.

Birch and Lower snowball were a dream today. The conditions on the trails are so good, you almost forget how little base there really is off-trail. Castlerock, in places, quickly reminds you.

It's all good.

Mike_451
01-28-2007, 04:58 PM
Hopefully, February turns out to be all right, and things will really kick off.