PDA

View Full Version : Stein's

win
01-26-2007, 05:08 PM
We are planning to winch Stein's tonight! Ok! Half of you will love this and half will hate it because the snow is really nice. However, we want to continue making more snow on it so that it is set up for the rest of the winter and spring and it needs to be groomed to have that happen - just look at the whales of snow on it! We will blow some more snow on top of the grooming and if lucky will get some natural either tonight or tomorrow. I plan to ski it first thing!

sugarboarder
01-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Man...would I LOVE to run a GS or SL on that hill in that condition!!! :D

BushMogulMaster
01-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Well, I'm not usually an advocate of grooming expert terrain, but when you've been making snow at sub-zero temps and the whales a 10 feet high, I guess it's time to push it out and lay some corduroy! And, if you're going to make more snow on top of that, it will be good! As long as it bumps up pretty quickly...

Lostone
01-26-2007, 06:34 PM
I THINK THAT TRAIL SHOULD BE CLOSED!!

:oops: Uh... until I get a chance to run it a few times. :wink:

When it had been groomed last year, I did 7 runs in a row.

Normally, I ski Stein's slowly. Not that day! 8)

freeheel_skier
01-26-2007, 07:09 PM
Sounds like fun! I will check it out tomorrow. Come spring the bumps should be sick :D

sugarboarder
01-26-2007, 08:13 PM
SICK!!! http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/images/smilies/puke.gif

skigal
01-26-2007, 08:59 PM
I just lost money on a Stein's bet. Driving up the access road I commented on the groomers out on the hill and family said one was on Stein's. I said no way...must be Reverese Treverse and bet they were wrong. I lose...but we all win tomorrow!

When do you think it will reach 0 degrees?

win
01-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Hopefully by 9am!