PDA

View Full Version : Base of LP prior to Claybrook

BushMogulMaster
01-17-2007, 08:44 AM
I'm looking for a picture of the Lincoln Peak/Gate House base area prior to the construction of the new village. I want to put together a page about Claybrook, et. al. on sugarbushhistory.com and need some before/after shots. If anyone has one, post it here or email it to webmaster@sugarbushhistory.com ASAP (today, if possible). Thank you in advance.

01-17-2007, 09:00 AM
I'm looking for a picture of the Lincoln Peak/Gate House base area prior to the construction of the new village. I want to put together a page about Claybrook, et. al. on sugarbushhistory.com and need some before/after shots. If anyone has one, post it here or email it to webmaster@sugarbushhistory.com ASAP (today, if possible). Thank you in advance.

There are some good Clay Brook construction pics in this thread:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/8976-sugarbush-pics.html

There are also some demo pics of Gatehouse. Many of those images are hot linked from the LPV Web site though so you'll want to get clearance from Win and company before lifting them.

BushMogulMaster
01-17-2007, 09:08 AM

There are some good Clay Brook construction pics in this thread:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/8976-sugarbush-pics.html

There are also some demo pics of Gatehouse. Many of those images are hot linked from the LPV Web site though so you'll want to get clearance from Win and company before lifting them.

Thanks, Greg. There are some great shots in there. I'll be sure to check with Win before using any pics from SB or LPV.

Anyone have shots from before the construction began?

freeheel_skier
01-17-2007, 10:06 AM
I sure Lostone will chime in. He has posted some great pic's.

Now when I learn how to use my new christmas toy properly :oops: ....I'd post some after pic's :D

Lostone
01-17-2007, 12:38 PM
I have a million pix! :roll:

The problem is finding out what is where. I seem to have had a lot of trouble getting pix of the old Gatehouse, itself. I have them, but finding them will take a while.

In the mean time, look here (http://groups.msn.com/JimsSceneryPix/claybrookprijectpix.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=710) for many more pix of the construction, from the beginning, than you'd ever want.

( Just keep hitting the Next arrow, or click Back to "Claybrook Project Pix", to look at the thumbnails.)

You can see the base area, but not much of the actual Gatehouse, itself. :roll:

Strat
01-17-2007, 01:04 PM
I have quite a few good summer pics, I don't think any winter but I'm sure someone does...

BushMogulMaster
01-17-2007, 01:19 PM
I have quite a few good summer pics, I don't think any winter but I'm sure someone does...

Summer pix work just fine.....

Strat
01-17-2007, 02:57 PM

Summer pix work just fine.....
Should I email them to you or just upload?