PDA

View Full Version : Rumors

win
01-09-2007, 05:06 PM
Love rumors from the Valley! I should keep a log and post them all one day! My house isn't for sale either!

BushMogulMaster
01-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Love rumors from the Valley! I should keep a log and post them all one day! My house isn't for sale either!

But Win... I wanted to buy your house! Darn. Oh well.... I'll just settle for buying SB from you for $10. :wink:

Always good to hear the truth from someone who actually knows. Thanks, Win.

sugarboarder
01-09-2007, 06:47 PM
I heard the Pitcher Inn was just bought by Disney World!

BushMogulMaster
01-09-2007, 06:55 PM

Yes, and Microsoft is getting into the resort business by purchasing the SHARC. Can't wait to see the high-tech upgrades!

:lol:

sugarboarder
01-09-2007, 07:05 PM

Yes, and Microsoft is getting into the resort business by purchasing the SHARC. Can't wait to see the high-tech upgrades!

:lol:

Virtual hot tub...mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Mike451
01-09-2007, 11:05 PM
Mabey if Microsoft buys Shark, I will be able to renew my Seasons Pass there. Or if Apple buys it, I could get an Ipod with my Ski Pass on it.

Good luck with the sale back to ASC, mabey they will groom more of the trails, claim the blasted more snow actually making less, and buldoze and grade the trails to make them easier, as who wan'ts to ski a steep icy slope anyway. In addition, mabey the Castlerock HSQ, trail widening and snowmaking program will become a reality, after all it is 2007.