PDA

View Full Version : Ark Built - passengers wanted!

sugarboarder
01-06-2007, 01:29 PM
All I gotta say is....WHAT THE F????? :evil:

random_ski_guy
01-06-2007, 01:33 PM
does your ark have a heading (ie west) or are you going to float this flood out in vt?

sugarboarder
01-06-2007, 08:21 PM
does your ark have a heading (ie west) or are you going to float this flood out in vt?

The Ark is heading to the holy land of Jackson Hole Wyoming - but as an internet special we are not limiting the passengers to two of each species...all are welcome. Powder will be served upon reacing our destination.

noski
01-06-2007, 10:55 PM
- but as an internet special we are not limiting the passengers to two of each species...all are welcome.
Phew! You probably don't want two noskis. And this one hasn't been west of Plattsburg. Send a postcard!

sugarboarder
01-06-2007, 10:57 PM
- but as an internet special we are not limiting the passengers to two of each species...all are welcome.
Phew! You probably don't want two noskis. And this one hasn't been west of Plattsburg. Send a postcard!

S - you are welcome aboard...more pow for the rest of us...but WHO will replace you...who could? We will send snorkels! :lol:

ski_resort_observer
01-07-2007, 12:09 AM
You should pick another place, unfortunately, JH is not having a great year, the good news is that they got a nice little 12" the past couple of days and are now almost all open except, and this was Friday, Corbets. Not enough snow yet. If you seek epic powder the PNW or CO is the place to be right now. Unfortunately some skiers got caught by an avalanche the other day on a popular traverse just past the OB gate on Rendezvous Bowl and one was killed.

Speaking of water, the Mad River is really flowing big right now. You can actually canoe or kayack the river from Waitsfield to the drop off dam a couple of miles before Middlesex. Moretown Gorge looked sick as I drove past this afternoon.

sugarboarder
01-07-2007, 08:02 PM
You should pick another place, unfortunately, JH is not having a great year, the good news is that they got a nice little 12" the past couple of days and are now almost all open except, and this was Friday, Corbets. Not enough snow yet. If you seek epic powder the PNW or CO is the place to be right now. Unfortunately some skiers got caught by an avalanche the other day on a popular traverse just past the OB gate on Rendezvous Bowl and one was killed.

It's a joke - I'm not REALLY building an Ark! :?

ski_resort_observer
01-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Darn......I mean I'm cool with it but I know a couple of St Bernards who are gonna be pissed! :wink:

sugarboarder
01-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Darn......I mean I'm cool with it but I know a couple of St Bernards who are gonna be pissed! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: