PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

win
12-24-2006, 06:21 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Thank you for your passion and your questions and suggestions.

We are making some good snow tonight on Jester and Organgrinder, and they should ski better tomorrow than today. We need some traffic up there to ski it in. We are also making on FIS, Upper Rim Run and Exterminator. I thought ME skied well today and should be even bettter tomorrow. The temperatures Tuesday and Wednesday night look good, so we should also be able to bring the snowmaking down the mountain where we need some more cover. Keep you fingers crossed about the system forming down South that might bring us some joy on Tuesday and Wednesday. We are due.

BushMogulMaster
12-24-2006, 07:51 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Thank you for your passion and your questions and suggestions.

We are making some good snow tonight on Jester and Organgrinder, and they should ski better tomorrow than today. We need some traffic up there to ski it in. We are also making on FIS, Upper Rim Run and Exterminator. I thought ME skied well today and should be even bettter tomorrow. The temperatures Tuesday and Wednesday night look good, so we should also be able to bring the snowmaking down the mountain where we need some more cover. Keep you fingers crossed about the system forming down South that might bring us some joy on Tuesday and Wednesday. We are due.

Merry Christmas to you too, Win.

The snowmaking is already helping at ME, especially on Exterminator. It was pretty sketchy on Friday. I'm sure hoping for that storm to hit hard here. Let's get 5 or 10 feet! Well, I guess I'll be pretty happy with 1 foot. :wink:

Strat
12-24-2006, 09:41 PM

Merry Christmas to you too, Win.

The snowmaking is already helping at ME, especially on Exterminator. It was pretty sketchy on Friday. I'm sure hoping for that storm to hit hard here. Let's get 5 or 10 feet! Well, I guess I'll be pretty happy with 1 foot. :wink:
Jeez, I'd be happy with three inches!

But a foot would be nice too :D

8)

Lostone
12-24-2006, 11:18 PM
Don't waste a wish on a foot. Wish for 3 feet. :)

Don't wish for bologna. Wish for a juicy steak.

Wouldn't you hate to hear that you only got a foot because that was what you wished for? :cry:

I'm wishing for winter to turn on with over a foot for every 3 days for the next 3 months... after the 3 foot dump to get us started. :D

Hope everyone has a great holiday season... and a great rest of ski season, after that. 8)