PDA

View Full Version : It must be Snowing. . . Naah.

Yard Sale
12-19-2006, 03:21 PM
The conspicuous absence of critiques of SB eateries and ammenities, the total lack of waxing about of old trail names and the zero commentary on snow making constraints/strategies can only mean one thing. It must be snowing up there.

Commentary requested. In fact encouraged (especially with photos). Of course that is when ever it you brush the POW off your shoulders and come inside.

noski
12-19-2006, 03:25 PM
I am thinking if we just ignore the white stuff that is now falling that it will become more persistant in trying to get our attention. You're a Dad, you know what I mean.... just ignore it and it will continue with a vengence! Maybe Norm's cam will tell the story. Valleycam is pure white, that is not a blizzard I am afraid. It might be a terminal condition.

Plowboy
12-19-2006, 03:35 PM
:wink: Taken @ 3:10 pm

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i273/MX51/IMG_0618.jpg

ski_resort_observer
12-19-2006, 03:42 PM
shhhhhhhhh! don't jinx it!

http://forums.skimrv.com/albums/album14/snow2.jpg

Lostone
12-19-2006, 03:45 PM
Well... it wasn't a blizzard, but everyone seemed happy that it was there. I'd heard some snow in the early morning and early evening. Seemed to be an all day thing. I got toe shots and even a few ankle shots, but I was reaching for them. :wink:

Still, everyone I spoke to, at the end was quite happy with the contribution. Guns were blasting on Cruiser and FIS. Nothing beats that big gun, tho. :D

No pix. Tho I did try to catch the guy poaching Black Diamond. He bailed into the woods toward FIS, after the first part... with good reason! :shock:

Yard Sale
12-19-2006, 05:12 PM
Ignore What? "I see nothing! I know nothing! NOTHING!" (Sgt. Shultz/1965) [/quote]

random_ski_guy
12-19-2006, 06:53 PM
ahh hogan's heros....loved that show as a kid (in the 80s).

has there ever been a stranger setting in time and place for a comedy? WWII + Prison Camp = Pure Comedy?

noski
12-19-2006, 08:47 PM
ahh hogan's heros....loved that show as a kid (in the 80s).

has there ever been a stranger setting in time and place for a comedy? WWII + Prison Camp = Pure Comedy?

Methinks Yardsale, S-R-O_ and I watched it the first time around. Like Star Trek and Petticoat Junction.

CapeSkiGuy
12-19-2006, 09:35 PM
I remember that show when it was on CBS in the late '60s. I am older than I care to admit.
Of course...ain't nothin' like the Gestapo to bring in the yuks!! Could that show even exist in this day and age?

HowieT2
12-19-2006, 09:37 PM
with the little french guy and all the fat german jokes. I don't think so.