PDA

View Full Version : ME 12/15/06

BushMogulMaster
12-15-2006, 04:45 PM
Date(s) Skied: 12/15/06

Conditions: Spring conditions, kinda like mid-late April

Trip Report: Aside from the fact that it's the middle of December and it feels like the middle of April, the skiing is a lot of fun. Rim Run and Lookin Good have decent cover and are skiing fine. Although, Lookin Good could use a few more skiers. Elbow is great, and the cover is really pretty good. Aside from the 20 yard section of Exterminator that has almost no snow, it's skiing quite well, and is a lot of fun. Some nice bumps are starting to form. FIS is also awesome. Bumps are becoming a bit more regular and skiable, and most of the ice is edgable now. Some great expert skiing, especially given the weather. I would contend that FIS and Exterm are the best expert skiing available north of K-Mart (maybe even better than the K, too). To sum it up... fun spring skiing. But I'm still waiting for winter......... next week hopefully.

skiladi
12-16-2006, 09:24 AM
Date(s) Skied: 12/15/06

Conditions: Spring conditions, kinda like mid-late April

Trip Report: Aside from the fact that it's the middle of December and it feels like the middle of April, the skiing is a lot of fun. Rim Run and Lookin Good have decent cover and are skiing fine. Although, Lookin Good could use a few more skiers. Elbow is great, and the cover is really pretty good. Aside from the 20 yard section of Exterminator that has almost no snow, it's skiing quite well, and is a lot of fun. Some nice bumps are starting to form. FIS is also awesome. Bumps are becoming a bit more regular and skiable, and most of the ice is edgable now. Some great expert skiing, especially given the weather. I would contend that FIS and Exterm are the best expert skiing available north of K-Mart (maybe even better than the K, too). To sum it up... fun spring skiing. But I'm still waiting for winter......... next week hopefully.

Thanks for the report. Kinda figured what it would be like since I skied there Monday but these reports really help with decision making.